Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Introduction

"I don't want you. "The teen said looking at the nude woman beneath him. She looked confused and puzzled.

"I thought you would be more resistant but you weren't. You spread your legs to easily. It's not attractive it's disgusting. You make it seem so obvious you want to be butt fucked. Get out."

The teen stood up ; the woman feeling humiliated and now ashamed got up quickly and gathered all her stray clothes that were tossed on the floor just a few moments ago. Leaving just as fast.

The teen laid down reaching to his night stand he grabbed a cigarette and lit it up , taking a puff that came out as a sigh. He was the type who liked a hard fuck ,and one that is very hostile,struggling ,hard to handle . Where it's like rape.

That isn't much to ask for was it? Well he didn't think so. But sooner or latter he will just have lust have its way and have his cock have some pleasure instead of him being so picky with how he wants his victim to be.

He rubbed his face slightly with his free hand, another sigh slipped out of his mouth as he heard his alarm start blaring loudly through the near empty room.

Time for school

Else where 17 year old Eric Balisong was being showed around a school. He is a transfer student from Paris...I'm a traveler or my parents are they send me to a new school every few months to see the world in different ways.

So far I only seen how much a locker can change from the inside and how someone as tall as me can be shoved into one. And how I am now a locker escape artist.But I'm a new kid expert. But it does get old...

"And this is the last room. It's the history class."

Obviously. Thought staring inside the room where history stuff was hanging from the walls, and History written on the door. It wasn't hard to miss.

"Thank you principal." He nodded taking his leave I shook my head.

He had to be the worst principal I ever met . It would of been easier for me to show him around. He was so clueless! Grumbling going to my new locker which I shared with someone since I did come in mid season and the other lockers were full.

I opened it. The locker was decent not the worst I've seen as far as a teen boy or girl locker goes it's petty freaking clean. But going from the way things smell in it . It's definitely a dude.

Good sharing a locker with a girl is a night mare. thought recalling a memory of a time I did share one with a girl. Lets just say I kept my stuff in my back and carried it with me all the time.

Girls cant be trusted. Never.

"Hey who are you? And get out of my locker." I turned to see a guy my age he has dark ...blue gray eyes more of the gray though.

His hair brown and nicely cut pushed behind his ears. His skin is lightly tanned, and the freak has to be around 6'2. I was tall .. 5'10 , 5'9 the jerk was only a few inch's taller then me.

And this is why it's so clean...he looks like a clean freak.

"Hey what's up, I'm Eric Balisong we'll be sharing a locker for a few months." The normal procedure..

But they always react differently if not told ahead of time.

"Great now I'm sharing my locker with a short freak." He said in a bad mood but I get the vibe it isn't the whole locker situation.

"Your only a few inch's taller then me jackass." He stared at me I wasn't in the least intimidated by his wide size he wasn't fat just very tall.

Jock's my worst enemies. But I'm not going to be their little bitch ,and take all their beatings. I found out since they are going to dunk your head in the toilet anyway you might as well say what you want.

He had put his stuff in it already it was very early morning barely any other students around. He grabbed the door of his locker and leaned closer to me.

"Oh really... how about scrawny? I'm sure you can fit in 'Our' locker as well."

People really don't change no matter where you are in the world.

"I can guarantee I can fit in the locker due from much experience inside one." Hissed slightly at him pushing him out of the way barely . I shoved my bag in there taking out what I needed for first period.

He smiled like he was in a better mood. I felt a grab and almost sighed dropping my head.

Here it comes.

"You should really learn some manners. Like if you wanted to get to locker say excuse me." He had me pinned to the lockers and lifted me up more shoving me in ours.

"Well you do fit." He shut it hard I heard his barking laugh I shook my head. And punched the top of the locker hard while kicking out my leg the locker slammed open.

I saw his astonished face but soon gone as my foot made it's way into it. He stumbled back holding his face.

"Hey dip shit if your going to shove me in a locker at least shove me in a different one other then yours. Latter."

He was holding his nose still staring at me with wide set eyes as I grabbed my books and continued on to class.

Just another day in paradise.
♠ ♠ ♠
I have no Idea why I'm doing a slash. But it'll be fun.

Edit: Major action starts at chapter five.