Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Brink Of Insanity

So after school I got to my home with a new senior partner maybe I should start from the beginning.

We have a chemistry assignment based on the alkali metal's. And we have very,small, small samples. You know small enough where it would just make a pop in water nothing bigger.

Anyway were at my place because his you had to take a bus , and my place well it was just down the block...so yeah.

This guy is name is Gilbert aka The Gill because he is supposed to be the swim team captain.

Right now we were studying on the metals before we use them. Luckily we did or else we would of blown up something important like our finger or something like that.

He fell on the sofa sighing heavily I sat on the coffee table staring at him...for a swimming captain he sure got exhausted easily.

"Dang how long were we at it??"

"Which part? The reading or dropping metals in water?" He put up his finger for the first part I looked at the clock and did counting in my head.

"5 hours." He shot up and looked at the time.

"Fuck I forgot to call home !"

Dude I so told you that like four hours ago... what a air-head.

"Then call..." He already had his phone out I heard yelling voice's of his parents my head turned on it's own I stared at my cell phone on the side table.

I wonder how my parents are doing...

"Hey man can I chill here for the night the last bus has already gone." I looked up at him and shrugged.

"I don't care."He did a hmm thing and continued on the phone. After that hung up , I sat on the sofa after that he plopped next to me.

"Lets go to sleep you can have the bed I sleep here quite often."

"Cool latter." He walked off I couldn't help but stare at his ass.

"Ah shit!"

"What?!"

"Nothing just go ...guh." I rubbed my face he continued on a bit jumpy I sighed turning around clicking off the light, then laid back on the sofa.

That damn Ryan started it all..

Thought bitterly slowly falling asleep ...

Latter the night.

Mom...dad don't go! I shot up breathing hard with hands holding my shoulders.

"Hey it's just a dream..." Ragged breath came out I groaned laying back down rubbing a hand over my sweaty fore head.

"Hah ...Shit..."

"Are you ok?" He whispered in a low tone not sure what to do type voice.

"Yeah ..sorry for waking you."

"You didn't wake me I was just going to get a drink of water, when I heard you muttering in your sleep." he sat on the edge of the sofa I looked up at him.

The moon light glimmered through the cracks of the blinds lighting the room faintly . His deep blue eyes stared ardently at me.

"G-good." He leaned closer I swallowed hard frozen in place.

"May I kiss you?"Hell no my heart said but my brain decided for me by staring at the lips.

Leaning upward my lips touched his moving back down he followed the kiss was soft and passionate. But nothing about it made my heart act funny, no butterflies, nothing.

His tongue swept over my bottom lip that responded. His hands tightened around my shoulder pulling me more into him.

"Nh." He's a...good kisser. Thought opening my eyes slightly. Hearing a crash we broke off a sound of like something small shooting through the air came towards us .

My body moved rolling off the sofa landing hard on the floor.

"Ouch the ..hell..uh."

Thump.

I looked at Gilbert he landed on the sofa passed out with a blow dart in his arm.

Standing up quickly grabbing my cell phone to chuck at someones head.

SLAM!!

"MH!!" a familiar sensation bubbled up in my stomach, and the ache in my chest.

Ryan? The same hardness pressed against my body making it tingle. The lips removed.

"What the hell are you doing kissing that guy?" He hissed I saw his eyes glimmer slightly with the little moon light that came in.

Dangerous...

"Why the hell do you have a fucking blow dart?!" Yelled trying to change the subject on the whole kissing thing.

"I was going to use it on you."

"What?!"

"I was going to drag you to the school, hang you stark naked in history class." I growled lowly he sure was bold himself .

"Why the hell did you kiss him dammit your mine." he growled I pushed him off and glared at him.

"I am not yours . I can kiss whoever I want ." his grip tightened on my arms before letting go he stalked over to the sofa feeling a pit of something not right form I ran jumping on the table landing in front of Ryan.

"What are you doing?" My body trembled to the look in his eyes.

"I'm going to kill him.Move."

"No." He grabbed the front of my shirt.

"Move."

"Why do you want to kill him!?" I grabbed his wrist just as he flung me I kept hold.

"Because he touched something that is mine."

It wasn't the time to deny it , he really was going to kill Gilbert!

"F-fine..what do you want? It's my fault anyway.."

"Anything?" He asked his eyes gleamed with excitement. I hesitated to answer.

"Y-yes..." He pushed me back , I walked backwards his smile grew showing almost all of his pearly white teeth.

I felt something hit the back of my knees we both went down on the soft cushioned bed.

"I guess I have a change in plans." He chuckled that made my whole body tingle.

"W-what do you want?"

"Just for you to stay still." clamping my mouth shut as he grabbed the bottom of my shirt and pulled up fast.

"I'll give you my best treatment." he murmured against my ab muscle then bit down.

"Nh..w-what are you going to do?" He stared up at me smirking once more but wider if possible...

"Something very quick.." He turned me over now having my shirt pulling my arms twisted behind my back he tightened the shirt keeping it there . My face shoved into the bedding.

He yanked off my pajama pants .

Ba-thump, Ba-thump, Ba-thump !

"W-wait I'm not ready for this !" He bit down on my lower back his teeth caught the edge of my boxers pulling them down.

"Hold still or I'll kill that guy in there."

"You would go to prison.I would tell."

"I'd kill you after I had my fun.If I cant have you no one can." My body trembled not in fear but delight. He chuckled slightly to a slight moan that slid out and he hasn't even done anything.

I felt a thick muscle slip through slightly . He positioned better , I did a little whine as it pushed through the tight ring muscle. A pop came he groaned then thrusting it in harshly.

"AH!! "

"Hm hm...feel painful don't it?" He pulled back thrusting again a dry entry at least I oiled him! Liquid came pretty sure it was blood. I groaned feeling myself going hard.

"Hah AH!" He pulled back again then let go of my arms to grab my head pulling me up.

"Your mine. Right?" SLAM

"Yes!! Ah yes." moaned loudly he thrusting in again he let my head go I fell back into the bedding his hand slid to my front gripping tightly on my length

"Nh hah , Ryan."

"Mh yes?" He shoved in again

"P-please go harder." Whimpered he bit my hip where I had bitten him.

"I plan to." He tightened his grip painfully and jerked up and continued the motion the pain soon to a bundle of pleasure going straight to my length .

"Nhg.." tightening around him cumming hard. He hummed in delight feeling him explode in me was..new and felt..something unexplainable.

"AH ! "

"He he he my toy liked that?" He murmured in my ear after he pulled out of me barely able to even stay on my knees I flopped on my back grabbing his own hair pulling him on me.

"I'm not your toy yet jackass.After I'm through with you your going to be my toy." His smile widened the chuckle came out.

"Your on." He bit my chin while doing his laugh it felt good.

"Good night." He murmured but I already had passed out after he said 'Your on'
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah this one is long like over 1,400 words ha ha. Anyway it was a bit weird typing this out with my dad on the computer next to me.