Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

The Past

Aaron's P.O.V.
My heart skipped a beat my body moved instantly over Ryan's. I stared at the two men. To make it clear on who they are and what I witnessed to get myself into this mess and my parents killed.

It is a decent sized story but I'll introduce them first. The guy on the right wearing the black ski mask who had a gun pointed at Ryan but now me. Name is Jesse Way whom is one of the most wanted criminals let me get his list of things out there.

Murder, child abduction, Breaking & Entering, Burglary,and Sexual Abuse. To add to his lovely life he's a former general from the navy.

Now on to his groovy partner.

His partner Nick Roland he single handily robbed a bank when he turned 20 that's impressive believe it or not. His intellect is over 200. He was in the navy with Jesse .

Now his list of fabulous things. Capital Murder-Multiple, Burglary, Aggravated Assault, Carjacking, Escape, Drug Charges, and my favorite one of his Aggravated murder. Meaning he beat the crap out of them before killing them.

OK now that I introduced them here comes how I got tangled up with these former officers of the navy.

12 years ago

Walking down the side walks of New York . People were scattered every where , cars on the roads. Loud and noisy. The smell of food and exhaust from cars and trucks ran thickly in the air.

Just another busy night in New York. I held my mother's hand and my father's as we walked down it . We just finished dinner at my favorite place for my birthday. I turned five today! That's one whole hand of fingers and a thumb!

Cheesed about it I giggled as they swung me. I heard a shrilling scream. They didn't I guess since music was blaring in their ears at the kids place or other kids screaming in them.

I let go of their hands and turned into a ally.

"Aaron where are you going come back!" My father said they both caught up with me.

"I heard someone scream." Said with curiosity trying to continue down the ally but my mother held me back.

"There was no scream. " My father said just as the scream came again. We found ourselves walking further into the dark ally cluttered with trash, and rats. Turning the corner.

We saw a man holding a woman by her arms laughing lowly and darkly. Another man was thrusting his super rocket into the girl. I tilted my head staring.

My eyes widened as I saw the man who was putting his dingy in the woman and pulling out a knife my parents were frozen as I was as the man stabbed her stomach.

Another scream of pain. He dragged it down slowly laughing along with the other man I now notice his dingy was in in popo.

"Cut off them fluffy pillows." The rough voice scratchy came . The other man chuckled a bit more pushing it in further then yanked it out.

"HELP ME PLEASE !!!" The woman yelled.

"Na cut off her tongue first." My little body moved in it's own my parents reached out but it seemed like their bodies couldn't move anymore I tackled the guy with all the force I could pushing him over slightly.

"STOP IT YOUR HURTING HER!!" Yelled sobbing I turned quickly grabbing the woman's hand she gripped mine tightly my dad then ran out with my mother and kicked the guy who I pushed off back away from me.

My mother gave her best left hook to the other man who was holding her.

"Mommy , daddy lets go!" I pulled the woman along she didn't hesitate to follow while holding her stomach with her free hand."

They turned quickly my mom picking me up my dad picking the woman up they ran out of the ally.

I looked over my mother's shoulder seeing the men chase us now back in their pants.

"Stop cops!" The man hissed still holding the bloody knife they disappeared in the shadows there was a cop just passing by and stopped seeing the blood and stuff.

A while latter we were at a hospital I was sitting next to the lady on the bed.

"Are you OK? Dose your boo boo hurt?" She smiled at me she been crying for a while and finally stopped.

"Yes , it's fine. Your a brave little boy, thank you." She rubbed my head and smiled. I giggled.

"Come on we have to go." My mother said I nodded getting up waving she waved back. We got outside to our car that my dad went to get a while ago we all been here for a hour.

When we got there we saw a note on the door.

'Were coming to get you.'

Present time

And that's how it all started. The lady I saved was found dead the next day. This all started because I heard a scream .

"Please don't kill him." Whispered almost in a tremble.
"Cant be helped he saw us." I know...

"The whole F.B.I knows your faces . He doesn't know anything just leave him alone." Jesse scoffed with a smile planting on his lips pushing the gun to my forehead.

"You know kid you don't change at all. You always want to act like a hero. Even with your best efforts they all still die. You must feel pretty shitty." Asshole Glaring at them.

I glanced at the door it was shut, the blinds down, the door I could tell was locked.

"No chance of escape this time after 12 years of getting out of our grasp we wouldn't let you get away. "Nick said with that same damn chuckle I heard years ago. He pushed his gun in my gut . I grunted

"I don't care anymore...kill me if you want. It doesn't matter. "

"Glad you earned some reasoning skills." The click of the guns came I held my breath.

Just don't kill Ryan... please.

BANG!
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry, sorry.

we're all mad here Yes please don't kill me
hatsu-kouen2143 I told you not to trust me.
All_In_AVP Thank you for the comment =)
Stalker Stacey Because I wanted to =P
XstarnightX Yes I did and here's another one!
BlackDreams I like happy endings to ha ha but it's more fun to write this
tigerlilly51210 Thank you =)