Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Just say it.

Aaron's P.O.V.

The next day I was discharged but ordered not to move around allot. They wanted to keep me longer but you know when someone is working out in a hospital room you know their fine.

As for Ryan well he wasn't that lucky he collasped before we got out the door. So yeah he is stuck there. To bad hu?

I chuckled slightly walking down the street. Looking up at the sky I sighed feeling at peace. I have forgotten what it felt like to be free and have no worries.

Mom, dad how are you doing? Thought sadly with a smile coming across my lips I got my cell phone out and flipped it open calling my voice mail number.

'You have two saved messages, first saved message. Hey honey is mommy just wanted to see how you were doing call me when you can. ' my mothers voice rang in my ear I sighed hitting the save button knowing it was nine.

'Saved. Second saved message Hey T.J were going to dinner tonight you better be ready when we get there your mother is in a rush.'

'Message saved. End of saved messaged main -' Hanging up I shoved it back in my pocket but it rang just as I did so.

Jumping slightly I pulled it out flipping it open now having it to my ear.

"Aaron, heard you got discharged early. If your ready to take that flight I can send it to you."

I paused and thought about it.

"Y-Yeah send them over it wont take me long to pack." Said with a smile forming on my lips but I felt like frowning.

"Alright they'll be at your apartment tomorrow."

"Thanks bye." I hung up and sighed getting back to my empty apartment with a now fixed window guess someone had it fixed while I was away.

I went in the front room and looked all over the place.

Better start packing.

Next day

I was now packed and almost at the air port my cell ranged I sighed pulling it out.

"Hello?"

'Hey where are you I just got discharged.' It was Ryan I felt my feet stop I stared ahead to the entrance doors of the air port.

"I... I'm at the air port."

"What why?" He asked in like a panic tone I haven't heard that one since the foot ball field thing.

"I'm moving back to New York . The whole program thing is over and all there's no need for me to keep moving around. I can go home now." Said muttering out random excuse's to go back to New York. Infact I was doing that all night.

I was trying to make up so many excuse's not to stay here. And I feel so damn guilty for leaving.

I forced my feet forward someone opened the door for me as they were going in.

"Thanks , anyway what did you want?"

"Your leaving?!" I pulled the phone away from my now stinging ear. Then put it back.

"Yeah why shouldn't I?" Hope rose in me that he would give me the awsner I wanted truthfully I found out the reason to stay I'm just to stubborn to listen to it.

"Well for one how about Jase and everyone were all friends here. And we still have that bet you know or bets." I scratched the back of my head.

"I'll stay if you say you like me." Hearing him grunt on the other side of the phone I smirked.

"Hell no there's no way I'd give in." Man we really are allot alike aren't we? Chuckling a bit I looked up at the tv seeing two familiar faces.

" Huh oh hey if your near a tv you should look at it there's something about those two guys from last night on it. "

"Huh...yeah damn they are shooting in the hospital. Must suck working around those dead weights there taking up space." He muttered talking about the camera crew probably.

"Yeah. Well I'm off latter."

"Aaron w-wait! " Hanging up just as soon as he said that I stared at my phone. I felt like if I talked to him any more I wouldn't be able to get on the plane. I slowly made it to the plane.

"HEY STOP WAIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING!??!" I looked up at the tv and now saw Jase on it?!

"Aaron don't get on the plane!" Gawking people were also staring I continued on to the plane but my pace went slower.

"Ryan is coming if you leave ...you...you just gotta stay. He already lost one person he dosen't need to lose you to." My feet went slower and slower I got to the line that went to quick for my comfort.

"Aaron please." He gave the microphone back I had my bags checked the man looked at me and nodded I grabbed my bag it was just a bag of clothes. Moving allot you don't really collect stuff.

"Aaron where are you!?" I looked back and saw Ryan run through the crowds and push through.

Mh.. Call me stubborn as a mule if you must. I continued to the plane but was tackled to the ground. Groaning out painfully. The bullet wounds ached badly not only that don't forget about my liver.

"Ryan dammit that hurt! " Hissed in pain he looked at me with the same glare he probably had at the guys who shot me and him.

"Where the hell do you think your going? You don't have anyone in New York but you have people here why are you leaving?!"

"Call me crazy but I wanna go to my parent's grave once in a while. And plus I only known you guys for what a week? Tsk don't make a huge deal out of it. Ok fine thank you for saving me and killing the bastards. -" PUNCH

I held my cheek and glared at him.

"The doc said take a easy." He huffed out something I couldn't make out.

"Are you that stubborn even I'm not hard as a rock like that."

"Then I'll stay once you say it." His lips went to a fine line. I stood up and pulled my bag back on my shoulder.

"Latter Ryan. And thanks." Turned back around and went down the hall. Come on stop me ..just say you like me. Because with you I don't really know. He didn't come though my foot steps dragged as I got to the steps of the plane.

"Ryan..."
♠ ♠ ♠
Wave to Aaron ! New York better watch out cuz here comes Aaron!!

Thank you all for your comments !! HUGS *Hugs all* T_T you are so awesome.

I know this chapter is lame I actually told someone this one was dull before I posted it ha ha