Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Run Way

I sighed heavily sitting on the plane . I stared out the window. Almost all planes look the same just different seats most of the time.

Ding.

The flight assistant came forward and was showing us how to buckle the seat belt honestly they really thought people were that stupid? It was like hooking in a fair ride belt. Everyone knew how to do it. Hell even the five year old kid was looking at her like I knew that.

After she made all the boring announcements that I lipped all of them knowing them all by word I felt the plane start. I sighed quietly to myself maybe I should go back.

No the plane is moving. I leaned my head back against the seat closing my eyes trying to will myself to go to sleep for 6 or so hours.

The sudden jerk of the plane made me go forward fast flying over the seat landing on some woman.

Ow shit what the fuck?! OK next time I'll listen to the flight attendant to buckle up before taking off damn ow my wounds shit.

"Are you OK?"

"Ah..I think ow." Groaned to her the people in the row of three helped me up

"What was that" The plane jerked again I held on to the seat and got out of the isle going down it to the captain's cab.

"What's going on?" Asked the assistant she looked at me.

"Some boy is in the middle of the run way and I think we hit him! " She said now panicking like no tomorrow. My blood went cold, my heart stopped I swear it did, my eyes widened as far as they could go.

"Ryan..." I ran fast going along with the jerk of the plane I pushed the woman who was near the entrance of the plane away and twisted it throwing it open I looked on the ground that now was slowly coming to a stop it wasn't that far of a drop . Yeah right only a drop that could land me in acoma.

"Sir please don't!" The attendant grabbed me from behind just as the acoma thought passed my mind I was going to jump.

"Let go I have to see if he's alright!" Yelled going forward to the door a male attendant came and helped as well I held on to the sides as best as I could.

"Please don't you could kill yourself."

"Yeah well it wouldn't be the first , now let go dammit! " Hissed I felt my blood pumping again feeling my heart throb against my chest hard, hearing it in my ears.

Dammit if I wasn't so stubborn this wouldn't of happened! Shit why do I have to be a drama magnet! No why couldn't I be born like my father?! At least he wasn't a drama magnet!

I felt the woman's finger poke in my stomach I grunted falling backwards she gasped pulling her finger out.

"Oh my god I poked a hole in him!"

"Ah a opening!" I took it almost half way out the man caught me by my ankles I dangled.

"Your insane!!" She yelled at me

"Yeah I get that allot." Said now frantically looking around since technically I am outside . I looked at the ground trying to see if there was blood on the tires. Feeling blood rushing to my head they pulled me up. The plane now came to a stop.

"Please let me go I swear I wont blame you if I die." Said to her now patting her shoulder she did a laugh type scoff .

"Yeah you may not but I think it would be." I sighed and frowned.

"I'm sorry."

"It's OK I understand-GUH! " I punched her hard she passed out the guy stared wide eyed at me and caught my punch I kicked up my foot it connected with his chin the pilots now were coming out I looked around and saw the prize.

The emergency slide. Pulling it open the slide inflated instantly I jumped on it and slid down getting to the bottom quickly. I ran and looked around more to the ground.

"Hey what are you looking for?" I turned and sighed a relief.

"Your fucking insane! " Yelled at him he laughed but it stopped when I punched his face he groaned rubbing it.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"You seriously asked that? You asked me that?! W-why else ?! Oh hello guess what Aaron the guy you have a crush on but your to stubborn to admit it just got ran over by a plane. Thanks and enjoy your flight fucker."

OK I was exaggerating and hyperventilating. But you see my point right? The passengers of the plane were watching the scene fall into place and nodded in agreement with he first part.

He just blinked at me and then smiled like normal.

"Aww poor little Aaron was worried about me." He said in a cute voice I punched him over the head once more he rubbed it groaning slightly.

"Of course you...stupid . What the hell are you doing out here!?" Yelled at him dropping the first part with a irritated sigh.

"To stop you of course. "

"Mh." He rubbed his head still and looked at the sky.

"Jase and Lisa don't want you to go so I thought I might stop you because they really don't want you to go." I sighed and crossed my arms.

"Really I was hoping you were the one who didn't want me to go."

"You wouldn't stay if I said that." He I swear was just like me now there's no doubt. He has changed since I met him . He change me and I changed him..but I think it's for the better.

I glared at him .

"No I just got off the plane to see if you were alright then leave again. Yeah whatever just go I'm not going to stay for Lisa or Jase." He was now the one glaring was he actually going to say it?

I don't ask for much. Just for him to says he likes me and mean it.

"Yeah go back to the hospital." Muttered turning to the slide . Do you think I can climb up it?

"I don't want you to stay just here... " I paused looking at the fluorescent yellow and orange slide.

"I want you to stay with me at my place. And I don't like you-"

"Terrific I'll go then."

"Dammit why don't you listen to it all before you go running off like some little girl you damn asshole! " He yelled at me now having my wrist I stared at him .

"Well?"

"You make it very hard to stay what I want if you act like that." It just hurt when he said it , I knew he had more to say but ...it was just impulse.

"Well if ya don't hurry I'll leave your ass right now." Hissed out still slightly hurt.

"Dammit your a real asshole."

"I guess I got it from being around you."

"Fine I'll say it the ass hole way." He pushed me forward on the slide and pinned me on it nipping at my ear I shivered. Familiar tingles came from everywhere. Aches in my chest.

"If you don't stay with me I'll lose my love for you."His voice was filled with lust and that little something I couldn't figure out last time but now that he said it ; it made my heart explode almost.

Love.

"That really is ass hole-ish." Whispered turning my head he smiled that evil smile.

"Yeah well I learned how to be a sharp tongue from you."

"Shut up already." Hissed biting his lower lip pulling him closer he chuckled and pulled back slightly.

"Wanna give these folks a show?"

"I think we'd give the old ladies heart attacks."

"Or a turn on." He licked my neck moaning lightly

"Ah ok you two break it up break it up! " The pilot said I felt Ryan smirk against my skin.

"Ryan if we go to your place I'm sure we can do allot more ..."

"Mh sounds tasty." He looked at me pulling me up

"Luggage?"

"Just clothes they can be replaced."

"Good because I wasn't planning on going back for it." I laughed kissing him.

"Looks like I win." Murmured on his lips.

"Nope I said love not like so the bets still on."

"ASSHOLE!! "
♠ ♠ ♠
I think I'm making a couple of my friends crack sorry Geena, Rebecca ha ha.

Anyway thank you all for your amazing comments . =)