Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

No one ever thought of that!

Ryan's P.O.V.

I hummed a light tune as I headed to my locker with the thought of What would happen if I chained Eric up in the class room stark naked?

Other strange idea's that I bet no one even thought about swirled around my mentally fucked up brain. I got to the locker and opened it putting my bag in there and took out the books that I needed.

"Fuck." heard I turned my head smiling to Eric.

"Morning my novelty." He pointed a finger at me and started to poke at my arm that would surely bruise .

"You. Don't. Use. Strange. Words! And I'm not your toy, or trinket!" Hmhm I stared at him as he continued to yell at me about last night.

I wonder if I should tell him I liked it allot when he wasn't struggling..mmh na that would ruin the fun to.

"Oh don't be a baby you liked it."

"Not!" but the tune said did ..along with his face. I grabbed the front of his shirt and picked him up pushing him in the locker . He sighed heavily staring at me

"Aren't you going to close it?" I leaned closer pulling his legs out and moving closer to the locker.

"No I just wanted to finish off what I started last night." his face almost went blank his pants twitched slightly.

"Wh..what?" My hand was in the locker in an instant gripping tightly the twitching length. He groaned leaning his head down more. His length hardened I chuckled.

"Yo-you've got to be kidding me !" he hissed loudly I moved my head in the locker and bit his bottom lip tugging it forward. My hand slid swiftly opening his pants and standing proudly was his wonderfully cock. I never knew I would like touching one other then my own.

Hehe...

"Damn you cant do this were in school if your going to abuse me at least do it anywhere but here! " He said trying to wiggle out of the locker but proved again to be futile.

Gripping the length and pumped while squeezing tightly.

"Ah!"

"Hn that's all I get is that little word..be more vocal like you were last night." Some kids in the hall stopped and stared but my body blocked the view I turned my head and smiled.

"Ignore us I'm just giving head to someone who's in a locker." whispers went around oh the sweet sound of gossip I surely will hear it from Lisa latter.

"YOU WHAT?! " he yelled now struggling more I leaned my head down his hand shot up to his face covering it from everyone else.

Those who wanted to watch, can watch I didn't give a damn they are obviously enjoying the show and the ones who are walking away are to embarrassed to watch, and don't want to learn anything!!

But that's just me I would so totally watch.

Looking up at him as my tongue swirled around the tip slipping through the crease one hand covered his mouth the other hand covered his face and he turned his head to to be more affective at hiding.

"Oh my ..." I bobbed my head slightly sucking hard and bit down only a bit his body jerked, his hips bucked. He whined and moaned at the same time but it was muffled.

"Oh how interesting." more voices heard they were watching a pro. Not that I sucked a cock before this is a first. But I ate out of allot of girls so I just figured it'd be some what the same.

"Ah, s-stop y-your making a scene." He barely got out through a series of moans I shoved my hands in the locker more grabbing his hips the best I could to go faster.

"D-dammit stop ,Ryan! Ngh! Mph" he covered his mouth again his body trembled I could almost feel him coming.

"S-stop I'm going to cum." he whispered in the most vulnerable tune my ears twitched to. God I wonder what it would be like to fuck him in a hospital on the reception's desk..that would be interesting.

Felt the liquid of his cum swirl in my mouth . He huffed and puffed as I licked him up . Standing straight.

"Your cum is very sweet. Best I ever tasted ..then any girl at least." He flushed a deep maroon color. Shoving himself back in his pants

"Don't say that !" I tilted my head

"Why??"

"Your to fucking open !! That's so embarrassing !" some kids nodded in the background how did I know well just took a guess from the yeahs that went around.

He shoved himself quite painfully back in his pants before pushing me away as best as he could with his hands.

SLAM!

Well this audda be the first time I seen someone close the locker on themselves.

"See you latter my toy!"

"I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING TOY YOU MENTAL FREAK!!" I smiled getting stares while walking away.

Today's a good day what should I do to him next?

Wondered while walking down the hall to the next class just as the bell rang...I highly doubt that Eric will attend any class that I am in with him today ha ha ha..ho boy maybe next time I should drag him to the nurse's office and play operation.

sighing slightly

It will be a while before lunch great... well something to look forward to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ha ha I must be mental to have the image of someone giving head while a person is in a locker.

Ha ha Is that I wonder even possible? I dunno but it's funny! Well I think so. And I also think that Ryan is having to much fun.

Anyway the word Novelty

A small mass-produced article, such as a toy or trinket. In this case just the last part counts ha ha