Sequel: Contumacious
Status: Complete

Be my Toy

Eric's bright idea!

Eric's P.O.V.

Me where was I now? Still in the locker...and it was almost lunch. Joy.

I can't believe that dick head did that! Angrily thought holding my knees tightly to my chest glaring at the light coming through the locker.

Even more when I was shoved in the locker ...who thinks of things like this! That's just..wrong. I did a sighing groan that made a echo like noise in the locker and through the hall way.

I should just go home, call my parents, and ask them to move me a state over. No that's what a pansy would do. Run away with their tail between their legs. . . but how do I deal with that guy?

Wondered relaxing a bit more in the locker that strangely I found comfortable.

He likes pain so it's not like I can beat him up because he'll enjoy it to much. So what does he dislike?

An idea rang in my head it wasn't a very good one but it was a start. I did my locker escape and slid out of it closing it.

Time to find Jase...or his girlfriend uh Lisa? Yeah Lisa..I think.

I found them but they were in class obviously I knocked on the door opening it the teacher of the class Mr.Brown Home Economics looked at me.

"The principal would like to talk with Jase." Pure lie but pulled it off smoothly they all looked at Jase.

His girlfriend was in cheer leading practice so I decided to leave her be. Jase got up from his seat excusing himself from the class , and walked out of the room. I closed the door he really believed me to.

Wow they are all so gullible.

"Uh you know the principal really doesn't want to see you." He stopped and looked at me as I scratched the back of my head with a slight twinge of nervous balls forming in my stomach.

"He doesn't hu? Then what did you want?" I laughed slightly nervously to him .

"What does Ryan dislike?" Jase let out a chuckle and leaned against someones locker that was decorated with permanent marker . You can tell it's a girl locker it has flowers all over it and says 'Casie'

Is that even allowed? Bet it isn't

"He doesn't like the type who wants it badly that they just open their legs." I groaned falling to the floor in a pathetic pout.

"That wont work." He bent down to my level with curious eyes they shined with amusement. Asshole.

"Oh why not ?" I looked around before I lifted up my shirt his eyes scanned my stomach and upward to myalmost bitten off nipple.

"When I don't resist he just sees how long I can go without resisting." Dropping my shirt I pinched the bridge of my nose slightly that started to get frown like lines on it.

"Well if he knows your trying not to resist it only kicks up the fun for him. "

"I think I figured that out, and who gods name ever thinks about giving a guy head in a locker?! That's just wrong! And hard to imagine..."

"He..gave you head in the locker or you gave him-"

"You know that answer!!" He chuckled and sat down the rest of the way.

"Yeah I did but your face expressions are funny." I glared at him.

"I'm serious help me out he even followed me home. " He did a in thought look

"Lock your doors..."

"They are, they are auto-lock doors. Your not helping the situation much." He did a shrug.

"I'd rather not get into it ." Great so much for his help.

"But that guy is insane he should get a therapist or something."

"He had a therapist but she said he was just fine and just sex crazed like allot of other teenagers. "

I groaned once more I been doing that allot lately have I? I stood up rubbing my brow.

"Your no help, it's like your saying let him just fuck you once and get it over with." Jase looked at me arching a eyebrow.

"I didn't say that."

"You said he doesn't like the non-resisting type. So if I just let him he'd just fuck me ...the question is am I willing to lose my virginity to a guy?"

"Your a virgin?! "

"Why so surprised?!" He over reacted on that one.

"No one in this school is a virgin...wow I'm staring at an actual virgin..that's why your so shy to sexual things." I hit him over the head.

"Shut up! It's not like virgins are rare dammit." he rubbed his head looking up at me.

"In this school yeah they are."

"Your no help I'm going back to the locker." grumbled out the bell rang well don't I just have perfect timing to end a conversation...

I froze. It's lunch.. shit!

"E-ri-c!" A voice sang behind me I dashed forward but was spun around to

"Lisa?! God you scared me half to death I thought it was Ryan." she blinked slightly

"Oh right he scarred you for life. Anyway Ryan wants to see you out back ." Question rose in me that I couldn't help blurting out.

"Why didn't he just come get me himself?" I was a littleangry relieved that he didn't come himself.

"I don't know he just said that and left ."

"You lie." She smiled evilly.

"I'm one rooting for guy / guy action...but it still isn't nice to shove someone in a locker. Speaking of locker-"

"Don't even ask how good it was."

"Fine..was he good?" I glared at her she raised her hands in a white flag.

"Sorry but you know you are the first guy he did that to." I stared gawking.

"No way in fucking hell. That tongue was way to experienced..."

"Oh so he was good , OK bye bye!"

"H-hey wait! " I gaped watching her leave with my hand out stretched her way.

S-she's good. Other then that the only thing that may let this guy get off my back is just giving him what he wants but without resisting? Tsk over my dead body.

I smirked my own little smirk.

Two can play at this game Ryan..I'll just imagine your a girl for now. I felt happy ,giddy,excited,girlie disgusted about that idea but it should hopefully not work out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Next chapter will get a bit more heated then this one just wanted to get him on track of my idea's.