Status: Active

The Stupid Stories Were Real?!

Unexpected Departures and Arrivals

Oh, shit That's what I was thinking as I walked to Sandi's room with Eric on my hip. Eric should not be calling Sandi "Mommy." This is not good.

We walked into her room to find her covers on her floor and Sandi no where in sight. My heart broke as Eric's sobs filled the house. I picked him up and sprinted downstairs, my heart pounding in my throat with fear.

"Chris!" I yelled frantically. "Chris! Call the cops, Sandi's gone!"

He came skidding out of the living room where we were relaxing with a confused and shocked face. "Wait, what?!"

"Sandi. Is. Gone, missing, vamouse! Call the damn police!" I yelled at him setting Eric down. It was then that I realized that my cheeks were wet with tears and my throat was choked up with sobs. My best friend, who was closer to me than any family member, was gone.

"The police are on their way," Chris said kneeling in front of me. "How could this happen?" I could see the shine of tears gleaming in his eyes as he spoke.

I broke down and fell into his arms, I couldn't handle this.

~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*~~*

We had been waiting for a while in the living room for Sandi's mom to get home when she burst in the door.

"Okay what is this about? I had to leave a very important meeting for this," she said stating with a tone displaying just how much of an inconvenience this was for her.

"Ma'm, we're sorry to tell you this, but you're daughter is missing," a female police officer said placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Oh, my God? How could this happen?" That's the reaction we were all looking for. "Where the hell is Sandi, she should be down here to tell you everything she knows since Theya is missing!"

"Umm..." the police officer was at a loss for words.

I stepped in, "You dumb, inconsiderate bitch; Sandi's the one missing! Not your other whore of a daughter!"

"How dare you speak to me like that! This is my household!"

"I tell you your other daughter's missing and all your worried about is how I talk to you; shows how great of a mother you are!" I sneered at her.

"The only thing I'm concerned about right now is who's going to take care of Eric since that little bitch decided to get her ass kidnapped when he's sick!" She yelled at me and I about lost it.

Just then the door burst open to reveal a man with black hair and shining green-gray eyes dressed in a military uniform. "Suprise! Guess who's home!"
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's taken me so long to get this up; my life has been a whirlwind of busy. But now that the school play is over and done with, I've gotta finish out this month and then things won't be AS busy. Well, what can you do?

Anyways: I want five more comments before I post another chapter!

Valete Omnes!
<3SelesteWriter