Status: Active

The Stupid Stories Were Real?!

New D.M.

I woke up in the same room. It was still quite shocking that I was here. In Neverland. I couldn't quite shake it from my brain. And it didn't help that I had just gave my virginity to Peter, and him to me. It was all very, very surreal.

I found myself with my head on Peter's chest as he slept deeply. I took the time to admire his peacefully sleeping features. He was exactly as Grandma Jane described him. His perfectly straight, angular face; his full, plump, pink lips; his piercing blue eyes that drew you in, and his tousled curly blond hair. I looked down to see his toned arms, chest, and abs from his vigorous life as everything else below there was covered with his sheet.

I went ahead and detached myself from him long enough to pull on my undergarments and tank top. I left my shirt and jeans where they were tossed. I saw the lost boy's things were all over, so I decided to straighten up a bit. As I did I heard Peter stirring.

I turned around just as he did. "Hey there, Sleepy. I was just gonna clean up while you slept. You should probably put your clothes on for when the Lost Boys come bargin in here," I laughed and continued picking up.

He did as I suggested and then just stood there staring at me, I could feel it. I turned and, yup, he was staring at me curiously. "What?"

"Why are you different?" He asked.

"What," I asked. Now I was confused.

"I mean; Jane and Wendy weren't as different as you. And they definitely didn't have," he motioned akwardly to his chest, "And you're just... different."

"Oh, um, well... my Grandma Jane and Great-grandma Wendy were, like, 12 when they came here, I think. Um, well, girls and boys go through this thing called puberty and to a girl it does all kinds of things, so that they can have sex and children, and everything. And, um, one of those things is that they develope breasts and uh they don't really grow until girls are about 13 or 14. And I'm 17, so they're pretty well developed," I finished horribly akward. Damn, I thought I'd be able to wait a few years to explain puberty to someone.

He nodded his head just as the lost boys came tumbling in. There was a pile of small boys before me and I chuckled before making my way over to them and helping them off one another. I picked up the smallest, he was dressed as a skunk, and smiled at his cuteness. He grinned at me and clung to me, wrapping his arms around my neck.

"Who's this, Peter?" The fox asked. The others chorused agreements.

"This, boys, is our new Den Mother, Sandi!" Peter called excitedly.

I think I'm going to enjoy it here.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys, I know I said four and didn't get it, but I just felt the need to post on this.

Now I want 2 comments before I even think of updating again!

Please&ThankYou

<3StarBurn