Status: slowly active.

I Am the Boy on Your Girlfriend's Lips

ONE

"You are such a tool." I scoffed at John, rolling my eyes.

John and I were in another dispute. He was having his way. Like always. I had no say in our relationship. None. Zip. Zero. Zilch. I fell onto the couch dramatically and watched John pace the space in front of me. His lips were pursed and his hands were resting on his hips.

"Thinking of a comeback, are we?" I snorted.

"Tristan, you are so difficult!" John exclaimed.

"At least I don't go on tour and leave you for three months at a time!" I argued.

"I have to, Tristan. It's my job. I love doing it. I love hanging out with fans. I love performing for my fans." John sighed.

"But you never give me the attention I need! You're always running and you never want to spend time with me here!" I whined.

"What do you want me to do about it?" John asked sarcastically.

"Fix it." I snarled.

"I have friends! My life does not revolve around my girlfriend!" He shouted.

Tears pricked my green eyes. I stood up from the couch and walked quickly towards the key rack. I grabbed my keys and slipped on my flats before running out the door towards my car.

"Tristan! Wait, I didn't mean that!" John shouted out the front door.

I unlocked the car and slipped inside, only to have John dramatically throw himself onto the hood of the car. He glanced up at me, smirking.

"John, get your ass off my car! I'm leaving!" I shouted through the cracked window. I started up my car and began to back out of the drive way, inch by inch hoping John would finally get off. Instead, he clung onto the car for dear life.

"Tristan, stop the car!" John yelled.

"Get off!" I shouted back.

"Will you please come on tour with me?" John asked, exasperated. I pushed the brake pedal quickly, nearly throwing John off the roof of the car. I jumped out of the car and ran over to him, looking up at him seriously.

"Tour?" I asked, grinning.

"Yes, tour. But don't get too excited. There is nothing exciting about tour. You get to live on a bus with five smelly boys. If you're excited about that, I'm going to have to question our relationship." John joked. I shoved his shoulder playfully.

"I'm excited for the tour part. Not the whole, smelly boys part." I grimaced.

"You'll be washing our laundry." John winked.

John and I had been together for a year and a half. Recently we had begun to fight, alot. It was ineviatble. He left himself wide open for arguements all the time. Maybe we just needed our own space. But the second I was away from him for more than a day, I began to miss him.

Little did I know; Tour was going to be the thing that ripped us apart..