Status: slowly active.

I Am the Boy on Your Girlfriend's Lips

TWO

“Hurry up Tristan,” John yelled at me as I rummaged through my closet looking for my favorite day dress. “We’ve gotta leave in like five minutes.”

“Hold your horses mister. I just need to find a dress then we can go,” I told him, now moving to my dresser.

“Is it a floral strapless dress?” he asked as I ripped apart my drawers.

“Yeah. Why?” I continued searching.

“Because it’s right here you idiot,” he said. I spun around and sure enough John was holding my dress.

I ran over to him, gave him a big hug, and said, “Thanks sweetie! I don’t know how I'd survive without you.”

That is so completely true. I'm like a cracked vase and John is the glue that keeps me together. Without John I'd be broken and useless. Without me John would be a sticky mess. That’s why we’ve been together for so long—we need each other.

“You couldn’t survive without me baby,” he chuckled and kissed the top of my head. “I am your creator.”

I gasped, “I'm in love with my father!?”

“I'm down with incest,” he wiggled his brown eyebrows at me.

“I'm not, sicko,” I gently pushed him away from me.

“How dare you reject me!” he tackled me onto my bed and started tickling me and nibbling my neck.

I started screaming, “Rape! Rape! Rape!” as we rolled around in my bed.

“You can't rape the willing,” John teased once he finally stopped assaulting me. “Fuck. We’ve gotta go baby.” He got off of my bed and started zipping up my Roxy suitcase.

I followed suit. “”Can't we just stay here and cuddle? They won't leave without you; you’re the lead singer for Heaven’s sake.” I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his back.

He pulled my arms off of him. “No Tristan. We’re leaving now. If you're not in the car in the next two minuets I'm leaving without you.” He picked up my suitcase and stormed out of my bedroom.

John had been so fucking pissy lately. Especially if he didn’t get what he wanted exactly the way he wanted it. He also never wanted to get ‘intimate’ anymore. Sure we’d kiss or hug or hold hands, but that was all. No making out, no cuddling and absolutely no sex. A girl can only go for so long without having sex, I’ll have you know.

Knowing that John really would leave without me, I grabbed my purse and my cosmetics bag and head outside to John's car.

~

“Babe, wake up we’re here,” John gently shook me by my shoulder, causing me to wake up. I guess I must have fallen asleep during the ride over here seeing how me and John weren’t speaking and it was eleven thirty at night.

“Five more minutes,” I said, closing my eyes again.

John blasted the car horn making me not only wake up but almost pee my pants.

“You little fucker!” I tried to slap John but he was already out of the car.

Pat, my favorite member of The Maine, popped his head into the car. “Is there a problem here?”

“My boyfriend is a bitch,” I grumbled, getting out of the car and starting to stretch out. “Where the hell are we Pat?”

“Wal-mart,” he answered. “But not the one in Scottsdale.”

“Okay. . .” I was a little bit confused.

“Well me, Garrett, Jared, and Kenny wanted to get some grocery shopping done before we hit the road. Also John's parents live nearby so they’re gonna come and pick up his car. And it’s closer to our first destination so we figured it’d be a good meeting spot,” Pat explained as we walked to the bus.

Once we got inside Garrett greeted me by saying, “Welcome to your new home Tristan.”

This was going to be one hell of an adventure.
♠ ♠ ♠
BLAST OFF!
now things are going to get heated {:

comments are rad , my lovely readers (: