Status: slowly active.

I Am the Boy on Your Girlfriend's Lips

THREE

It was the second day of tour and John was walking around like he had a stick shoved up his ass. I don't know what had gotten into him, and I was beginning to question his gender with the way he was acting.

I was sitting in the lounge, watching the movie The Guardian with a bowl of Reese's Puffs. I stuck a spoonful into my mouth just as Pat walked into the lounge. He took the seat next to me, pulling out his Iphone.

"Hey Tristan." Pat greeted, giving me a cheeky grin.

"Pat." I said with a mouthful of food, instantly giggling.

It was approximatly three in the afternoon. They had a show at around eight o' clock, leaving them to do sound check around six, and the rest of the time to relax. I hadn't seen John since I woke up early this morning.

"We're all going out for dinner at five, are you coming?" Pat asked, starting converstation.

"Probably. If I don't, John might just bitch at me for an hour or two." I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah.." Pat trailed off. "Do you know what's wrong with him lately?" He asked, resting his chin on his fist, looking me directly in the eyes.

"No midol." I joked, finishing my bowl of cereal.

Jared, Garrett and Kennedy walked into the room, looking at the television.

"Have you guys seen John?" Garrett asked, resting his hands on his hips. I stifled back a laugh at his current stance and leaned into the couch, gripping my cereal bowl.

"No, I thought you guys were with him." Pat said dryly.

"We tried calling him. He's been ignoring our calls." Jared explained. "Tristan will you try and call him?" He asked, sticking out his lower lip.

"What makes you think he will answer my call?" I asked sarcastically, whipping out my phone. I dialed his number and turning it on speaker phone, setting the phone down on my knee. It rang three times before getting to his voicemail.

Hey this is John, sorry I missed your call but I'll get back to later.

I sighed and ended the call, staring at the background of my phone. It was a picture of John and I after our six month anniversary. He was kissing my cheek and I was making a disgusted face. I smiled to myself and looked back up at the guys, getting weird looks from them.

"Well, I guess he'll show up for soundcheck, or we're replacing him." Kennedy threatend, falling onto the couch with a grunt.

"Damn straight. What the hell has been his problem lately?" Garrett asked, annoyed.

I got up from the couch and went to the sink, throwing my bowl in there. I leaned against the counter top, folding my arms over my chest. My bit my lip, pondering where John could be. I wasn't even thinking of him cheating, because that hurt too much to think about. I just figured he was out and about, getting his alone time that he needed every once in awhile.

I walked back to the bunk area, stifing through my suitcase. I pulled out a pair of jean shorts and a low cut tank top and slipped on a pair of black slip on vans. I walked back to the lounge, peeking my head in.

"I'm going for a walk, I'll be back in a little." I told them.

They all nodded in unison and said there goodbyes. I left the bus, walking through the tour grounds where we were parked. I saw the All Time Low bus, the Every Avenue bus, and the Mayday Parade bus, that were all lined up outside of the venue. There were already a few teens that had lined up outside.

I began to walk down the street, the sun was shining brightly. I shielded my vision with the back of my hand. I wasn't just going out for a walk, I just wanted to find John and talk to him.

I walked a couple more blocks before landing myself in front of a coffee shop. I peered inside, seeing John at a table, alone. I walked inside and walked over to him, taking the chair in front of him.

"Hey, Johnny." I smiled softly.

"Tristan, can you leave? I don't feel like being around anyone." He sighed, not making eye contact.

"What's wrong with you?" I snapped at him.

John glared up at me, pursing his lips.

"Well, if you haven't noticed yet, our relationship is going through some turmoil and it's putting stress on me." John said coldly.

"So, you would rather run to a coffee shop and sulk than try and work it out with me?" I asked, annoyed.

"Nope." John said simply, shaking his head.

"What do you mean 'nope'?" I asked, using air quotations.

"I mean, I'm not ready to work it out yet." John said blankly.

"What's that suppose to mean?" I asked sadly as my heart sank into my chest.

"I'm just wondering if all this fighting is worth the stress." John shrugged, getting up. He put a five dollar bill on the table as a tip and walked out of the coffee shop. I sank into the chair, leaning my head against the back of it.

After five minutes of my brain arguing with itself I got up out of the chair and walked back to the bus. I shoved past the boys and headed straight for my bunk. I snapped the curtain shut and curled into a ball under my blankets.

"I'm guessing she found him." I heard Garrett snicker from the front of the bus.

I heard the bus door open and close. The instant smell of John's cologne filled my nostrils. I cracked my eyes open as the curtain was yanked back from the bed. I turned around, seeing John standing there. He reached his arm into my bunk and grabbed his shirt that was laying next to my pillow.

My heart dropped into my stomach. John closed the curtain shut and I heard him walk off. I didn't know what I was doing wrong. Actually, I had no clue what I was doing wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
when i write a fanfiction, i have to listen to the bands music. weird.