Status: slowly active.

I Am the Boy on Your Girlfriend's Lips

FOUR

I was pissed—no, I was outraged—as I watched girl after pathetic girl throw themselves at my boyfriend. I didn’t care about the other girls all over Garrett, Kennedy, Pat, and Jared because I wasn’t romantically involved with any of them. All I cared about was John. My John.

I wanted to march right over there and plant a big, sloppy kiss on John and tell all those fourteen year-oldgirls sluts to back the fuck away from my boyfriend. But I couldn’t because John and I weren’t supposed to ‘make a public ordeal about our relationship’. What ever the fuck that meant.

“Well, someone looks happy,” Garrett laughed as he sat down next to me.

“Oh yes, I just love little hoes all over my boyfriend,” I grumbled, not taking my eyes of John.

“Did you expect something different?” he asked, as he grabbed a water bottle from the cooler and started chugging it.

“Well, no,” I admitted. “But I mean, I didn’t expect to feel this way about it.”

“If you didn’t feel like that, then there’d be something wrong,” he said, putting the cap back on his bottle.

“Not like there isn’t something already wrong,” I mumbled under my breath.

I guess I wasn’t quiet enough because Garrett questioned, “What was that?”

“Nothing,” I lied, biting my lower lip like I always did when I was either nervous or lying.

“Oh no, you said something,” Garrett pressed, grabbing my chin forcing me to look at him.

“It’s nothing, Garrett,” I lied once again. Even though it was most certainly something. John's and I relationship was being ripped apart at the seams. Every single day, every single nasty word spoken, every word that wasn’t spoken was slowly tearing us apart. But neither of us would do anything about it. Maybe because we were too scared to realize our previously perfect relationship was crumbling. Whatever ever the reason, we just tried to ignore, tried to push it away, maybe even act like it wasn’t happening. But no matter how much pretending we did, the problem was still there. And it wasn’t going to go anywhere soon.

“Tristan,” Garrett said, his voice soft and compassionate. “If there’s something wrong, you can tell me.”

I put on a fake smile and patted his knee. “Everything’s fine, Garrett. Nothing to worry about.”

“Good, because there’s someone I want you to meet,” he returned my smile, although his was genuine.

“If it’s your dick, I’ll pass,” I teased.

“Awe, c’mon!” Garrett tried to whine, but just ended up laughing. “But seriously,” he sobered up. “I want you to meet you to meet one of my new found friends from Warped Tour. I don’t know why, but it just seemed like you two get along really well.”

“If I must,” I sighed, overdramatically rolling my eyes.

“Alright, he said he’ll be here in five minutes… or something like that,” Garrett’s eyes were fixed on his iPhone.

Boo! Garrett let out a loud curse word and I screamed as someone planted their big hands on our shoulders.

“Oops, didn’t mean to give yer such a fright, mate,” the person behind us laughed with a thick British accent. His voice was enough to cause Niagara Falls in my underwear. “An’ yer bird too.”

I turned around to face the culprit. And he was just as delicious as his voice. He had shaggy, brown hair and deep blue eyes. He was a little bigger, but no where near fat. Not even chubby, either. And his skin, well let’s just say a good word for it would be pale.

“I'm not his bird,” I quickly cleared up. “We’re just friends. Actually I'm no one’s bird. I'm a girl. Fully human and such.”

He gave a chuckle, taking the seat next to mine. “It’s jus’ a nickname. Don’t mean yer’re actually a bird wif wings an’ all. Means yer pretty.”

“Oh,” I could feel my traitorous cheeks turn pink. “Well, thanks. You’re pretty, too. I mean, like, in a manly way. Because you're not at all girly."

Again came his laugh, “Well I guess it’s better to look like a pretty boy than a pretty girl.”

“Anyway,” Garrett butted in, “Josh, this is Tristan. Tristan, this is Josh”

My eyes studied the boy that sat in the chair next to me. Damn, was he hot. His skin tight jeans, his perfectly messy brown hair, his beautiful blue eyes, his incredibly handsome face—it all just made me want to jump on top of him and start kissing him.Even though I had John.

“Pleased to meet yer, love,” Josh smiledand I felt my knees weaken, took my hand in his, and kissed it, giving me a wink.

I smiled back, feeling my cheeks darken. “You too.”

“So, ‘ow’s tour been so far?” He asked when he let go of my hand.

I shrugged my shoulders. “Hot.”

He laughed again. I guess he liked to laugh a lot. Which was totally okay because his laugh is one of the best sounds I've heard. “Well, ‘ow 'bout I make it fun?” I’m sure he noticed how big my eyes got because he quickly added. “I mean, there’s supposed to be a party tonight, an’ I wanted to know if yer wanted to go?”

“Oh,” I breathed out. “I’d love to.”

“Aight,” he flashed his teeth in a big grin. “Well lemme jus’ put me numba in yer mobile, yeah?”

“Sure, sure,” I fished my iPhone out of my pocket and handed it to him. He entered his information and gave it back to me.

“Now all yer jus’ ‘ave to do is text me an' then I’ll text yer back wif the party info, aight?” I nodded my head, looking at his contact.

I burst out laughing when I read it. Josh the pussy destroyer(;
♠ ♠ ♠
yes nick has been replaced by josh.
DEAL WITH IT