I thought I knew you

Ch.4

Mercedes squinted as the harsh sunlight crept through the dark purple curtains and lured her from her peaceful sleep. It had been two months since she had left Synyster and every day had been a complete nightmare, not to mention the recurrent morning sickness. With that thought her eyes began to tear up, again. She had just found out that she was exactly nine weeks pregnant and she couldn’t put off not telling him any longer. She wiped away what tears she could and headed from the shower. The hot water soothed her aching body but it did nothing for her wounded heart. Being in the shower always brought back fond memories, but it also brought back the pain she was stilling fighting to overcome. When she was done she dressed quickly but took her time on her bright pink hair. After stalling all that she could she grabbed her purse and headed for Brian’s apartment, mind ready but heart unprepared for what she was about to do.

~

Synyster’s eyes slowly fluttered open and drifted to the clock on his night stand. It was 12:30 on a Saturday and someone was banging harshly on his door. He was not happy. He slowly dragged himself out of bed and stumbled through the hall way. He hated waking up, he hated being awake. She wasn’t here when he was awake and in his dreams she had never left. With a sigh he jerked open the door, ready to bite someone’s head off until he saw the one person he would never to that to again, Mercedes.