You Can Only Imagine

You Can Only Imagine part 20

Tori and I were cleaning up the apartment and painting rooms to our liking so we could move in, music playing on the radio. I heard I Like It come on the radio and I know Tori absolutely hates that song with a passion, but every time I heard it, I just couldn’t resist dancing to it. I was shaking my ass, dancing around while painting the wall and set my paint roller down for a moment, stepping back to see how much more I had to do when I felt someone grab my hand and spin me around kissing me roughly. I knew it was Tori and kissed him back bringing his hips against my own grinding into him. We both moaned, Tori slipping his hands under my shirt, rubbing and pinching my nipples making me moan loudly against his lips. Bless these apartments for being sound proof. Tori pulled off my shirt pushing me down to the floor crawling on top of me, pinning me down. I looked up at him, biting my lip, pressing my hips against his. I slid my hands under his, crashing my lips against his in a fiery heated kiss, sliding my tongue in his mouth. Tori bit down on my tongue with force but not enough to make it bleed, but make me moan as we break the kiss, me pulling off his shirt and him pulling off mine. I quickly sat up and pulled his body against mine, wrapping my arms tightly around his waist and him around my neck. I slowly ran my tongue along his bottom lip asking for entrance, but he wouldn’t part his lips for me so I slowly slid my hands down his back to his ass and pinched it, making him gasp and earning me entrance to his mouth. I slid my tongue and immediately had found his and flicked my tongue against his making him moan quietly. Tori slid his hands down my arms slowly, making me shiver slightly. He then slid his hands down my chest to my pants, unbuttoning and unzipping them, sliding his hand in them, groping me, making me moan loudly and press myself against his hand. I pushed Tori on his back pinning his arms above his head with one hand, kissing and sucking on his neck, unbuttoning and unzipping his pants with the other. I slid my hand in his pants, groping him, making him moan and press himself against my hand. I grinned against his neck, kissing down his chest to his stomach, then slowly kissed and licked around his waistline, making him groan and claw at the floor. I pulled his pants and boxers off, pinning him back down before he could flip us over. Tori groaned, whining, wanting to have top, but I just grinned, shaking my head no. I felt Tori’s hands grab onto my pants and pull them down along with my boxers. I pouted, but finished taking them off only to find myself underneath Tori. I looked up at him a bit shocked, then pouted because I wanted top first. I went to grab Tori’s hips only to have my arms pinned above my head and Tori’s lips crash against my own in a fiery, passionate kiss. I kissed back, sucking on him bottom lip, pressing my hips against his. Tori grinded against me, both of us moaning loudly, rocking our hips against each others roughly. Tori slowly kissed along my jaw, down my neck and throat, and down to my chest, making me bite my lip hard. He leaned down licking and sucking on one of my nipples making me gasp and moan his name quietly, and then he did the same to the other. I wanted Tori so bad. He slowly kissed down my stomach to my cock, teasing the head with his tongue making me groan, wanting more and not to be teased. I saw him grin as he took the head of my cock in his mouth, sucking on it, slowly stroking my shaft, making me moan and tangle my fingers in his hair. Tori began to suck faster taking more and more of my length into his mouth making me moan his name loudly and gently pull on his hair. I arched my back moaning loudly, clawing at the floor as he started sucking faster and harder, rubbing his finger against my ass. I groaned, wanting for Tori to just take me and make me his right there and then. I thrusted into his mouth slightly, moaning, biting my lip hard, then gasped as I felt Tori slide a finger into my ass making me arch my back and moan louder. Tori started to deep throat me and slid in a second finger, making me moan his name loudly and grab his hair, tangling my fingers in it once more. Tori started to take me faster and faster, adding a third finger, which sent me over the edge. I moaned Tori’s name loudly cumming in his mouth. I watched as he swallowed every drop then slowly kissed my from my stomach to my lips, kissing me roughly, making me taste myself. I groaned against his lips flipping us over pinning him down. I kissed his chest softly down to his stomach to right above his cock. I moved lower kissing his inner thighs and all around his cock, making Tori groan, not wanting to be teased. I grinned and took his balls in my mouth, sucking on them, making Tori gasp and moan loudly. I continued to suck faster as I rubbed his thighs then grabbed his hips squeezing them. Tori moaned louder clawing at the floor. I kissed up and down his length then took the head of his cock in my mouth swirling my tongue around it as I slowly stroked his shaft making Tori moan quietly and bite his lip. I took him in my mouth, running my teeth lightly up and down his length, sliding a finger in his ass, making him gasp and moan my name loudly. I started sucking faster and harder, Tori bucking his hips, moaning and running his fingers through my hair. I slid a second finger in, deep throating Tori, feeling him tug on my hair as he moaned my name louder. I took his cock out of my mouth and started stroking him, spreading his legs wider and licked his ass making him gasp and shudder as I licked back up to his cock, sucking on him, sliding two fingers back in his ass. Tori pushed his ass down on my fingers moaning loudly. I slid a third finger in his ass, deep throating his cock once more, sending him over the edge. I felt him cum in my mouth, swallowing eagerly as Tori moaned my name loudly, arching his back. I pinned his arms back above his head and kissed him roughly, getting between his legs, rubbing my cock against his ass. Tori groaned and whined making me grin and slowly push my cock into his ass. Tori moaned tilting his head back. I attacked his throat with kisses and nips. I felt him growl in pleasure and an annoyance, not wanting me to continue teasing him. I slowly pulled out making him groan, then thrust in roughly making Tori gasp and moan my name loudly as I started to thrust into him faster and harder. I grabbed his hips tightly, squeezing them as I pulled him to me. Tori wrapped his legs around my waist as I kissed him roughly, slipping my tongue in his mouth. We moaned into the kiss both breaking apart for air. I continued to thrust harder and faster then slowed down grinning at Tori. Tori groaned pushing his down on my cock, making me gasp and moan. I continued to go slowly, earning whines from Tori.
“Sky…Don’t tease me.”, he told moaned out quietly.
I grabbed his legs and pulled them from my waist and pulled out of his ass. I set his legs over my shoulders and thrust back roughly into his ass, making Tori scream as I continued to pound his ass moaning loudly. I moan Tori’s name loudly as he did mine, both of us cumming at the same time. I slowly pulled out of Tori and licked up his cum from his chest and stomach, then kissed him softly. Tori took this opportunity to flip us over making, shocking me once more. I wiggled out from under him grinning crawling over to the stairs only to have Tori press me up against them with his body making me gasp and moan quietly. I tried to look at him, but couldn’t turn my head far enough to see him. I felt something on my wrists and saw that Tori had me on my knees, cuffed to the railing. I whined and looked back at him and saw him grinning evilly as he crawled over to me, spanking me, making me gasp and pull at the cuffs. Tori kissed along my shoulders, grabbing my ass and squeezing it. I groaned loudly wanting Tori to make me his. I felt Tori kiss down my back to my ass and nip and suck on my tailbone making me moan his name loudly and shudder. I felt Tori rub his cock against my ass and groaned, pushing my ass against his cock.
“Tori please take me please.”, I begged him wanting him to be inside me.
I felt Tori grab my hips and slowly push his cock in my ass making me moan. Tori kissed the back of my neck, making me shiver as he started thrusting harder and faster, squeezing my hips, getting what he wanted to hear, me moaning his name loudly. Tori then pulled out making me groan as he prodded my ass with his cock. I whined wanting him back inside me. Tori then grabbed my hips thrusting into my ass roughly making me scream his name. He continued to thrust faster and harder, making me moan louder and louder. He grabbed onto my shoulders pulling me back onto him, penetrating me deeper. I moaned Tori’s name loudly, gasping, clawing at the stairs. Tori grabbed my cock stroking me in time with his thrusts. Tori squeezed my cock gently as he stroked it sending me over the edge, him moaning my name loudly as he came in my ass. I screamed Tori’s name as I came all over his hand and him inside me. Tori slowly pulled out of me and uncuffed me, pulling my face to his as he crashed his lips against my own in a heated, passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around his waist as he wrapped his around my neck. I pressed my body against his never wanting the moment to end, but sadly air is a necessity. We broke apart, staring into each others eyes. I quickly kissed Tori once more and smiled happily.
“I love you so much Boo. :]”, I said to him meaning every word.
“I love you too Sky. :]”, Tori said smiling cutely as we both leaned in, kissing once more.

As I watch the clouds pass by,

I can only think of you being mine.

As I watch the sun rise,

I imagine you by my side.

As time continues to pass,

You continue to mean more, not less.

If you forever left,

I would forever lose my breath.

If you were to leave,

I would never find peace.

For you are my life,

Without you, my heart would freeze in ice.

Whenever I hear you speak,

I feel my heart skip a beat.

Everytime I get to see you,

My feelings for you grow a new.

I love you more than words can ever possibly say,

You make me look forward to every day.

To spend the rest of my life by your side,

Gives my the greatest joy inside.

Do NOT steal my poem. Ask first please. x]
RATE AND/OR MESSAGE please x]