You Can Only Imagine

You Can Only Imagine part 23

Tori and I had finished unpacking everything for the bedrooms and decorating them finally. We looked at each other pleased, but absolutely wiped out. Tori looked like he could just fall asleep where he stood. I couldn’t help but chuckle quietly at how cute he looked dazed, tired, and spaced out. He was just too cute for his own good. xD I walked over to Tori, wrapping my arms around his waist, resting my chin on his shoulder, startling him slightly. Tori clenched at his heart, giggling.

“Just scare me to death and put me to sleep that way why don’t you? XD”, he scolded me, laughing, turning around in my arms to face me.

“Well you were just so cute and out of it and I couldn’t resist your cuteness so I had to hug you, but I didn’t realize you went space cadet on me and didn’t even notice me come near you. xD”, I pouted, trying to be as innocent as possible. xD

“Ya right. XD You’re a freaking ninja. How am I supposed to know you’re coming near me? XD”, he told me giggling, wrapping his arms around my neck.

“Uhmmmmmmmmm…I guess I could wear a bell or just moan with every step I take or something…XD”, I told him, cracking up, as he looked at me as if I were on crack, laughing with me.

Tori pinched my cheeks, making me flinch and pout at him. He giggled and made one of his cute fishy faces at me, making me laugh. I leaned down pecking, his smooth, soft lips gently, wrapping my arm tightly around his waist, the other tangling in his hair as I pulled him closer to me, to make the kiss deeper. Tori moaned quietly into the kiss, nipping at my bottom lip, tugging at my piercings as he wrapped his arms tightly around my neck, tugging gently on my hair. I moaned quietly against his lips, grabbing his ass, picking him up. Tori wrapped his legs around my waist tightly as I supported him by his ass, tracing my tongue slowly along his lower lip. Tori groaned, parting his lips ever so slightly, but enough so I could slip my tongue into his warm, sweet mouth. As my tongue flicked against his in a heated battle, I walked us into the bathroom, Tori slamming the door shut behind me. I set him on the counter, spreading his legs, rubbing his thighs as I pulled back from the kiss, trailing along his jaw to his neck, nipping and sucking at. Tori moaned, grabbing my hand, pressing it against his crotch not wanting to be teased. I grinned against his neck as I slid my hands up under his shirt, rubbing and pinching his nipples as I bit down hard, earning myself a loud yelp. I kissed and licked at the spot I had bit him, as I raised his shirt slowly, finally pulling it off. Tori pulled me back to him, attacking my neck with nips and kisses, sliding his hands under my shirt, tracing my abs softly and slowly, making me moan loudly. Tori pulled my shirt off and leaned in, sucking and pinching my nipples, making me moan as they hardened. I grabbed his hips sharply, squeezing them as I pulled him to me, pressing my crotch against his, grinding my hips into his roughly, making us both moan loudly. I grasped Tori’s ass, squeezing it, walking him backwards, pinning him against the wall, crashing my lips against his, in a heated, fiery kiss. Our tongues danced and battled each other as I reached down unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, sliding my hand in grabbing his erection, softly squeezing him, making him loudly into the kiss. I pinned his hands above his head with one hand, the other slowly tugging down his skinny jeans and boxers, making him groan in protest. As they dropped to his feet, Tori kicked them off, trying to pull out of my grasp, making me smirk as I undid my own pants, slowly pulling them down, Tori biting his lip wiggling and groaning trying to get away from my death grip on his wrists. I grinned evilly, slamming my body against his, pressing him firmly against the wall, making him gasp. Tori bucked his hips against mine, whining wanting to be let go. I smirked at him, teasing his neck with light, feathery kisses, as I started to slowly grind my hips into his. Tori moaned, biting his lip hard, still trying to escape my grasp on him. I kissed along to his throat making him tip his head back giving me a chance to bite down on his throat. Tori gasped, moaning loudly. I grabbed his cock, stroking him slowly, kissing down to his chest, swirling my tongue around his nipples, sucking on them slowly. Tori arched his back whining and moaning quietly. I let go of his wrists slowly, kissing down his tummy to his just above his cock and smirked against his skin. I pulled Tori down on the floor, gripping onto his hips tightly as he let out a sharp breath staring at me wide eyed. I smiled softly as I kissed and licked his thighs and around his cock and balls. Tori bit his lip, staring at my lustfully, wanting to have control, but I wouldn’t let him. Not this time. I kissed and licked his balls before taking them in my mouth sucking on them as I ran my thumb gently over his slit, causing him to mewl softly. I then slowly kissed his length, licking the head of his cock, as I stroked him. Tori moaned, bucking his hips, hoping I’d stop teasing him. I took the head of his cock in my mouth, sucking on it roughly as I stroked him harder and faster, slowly slipping a finger in his ass, making him arch his back, moaning softly. I took his cock in my mouth, gently and slowly running my teeth up and down his length as I added a second finger, causing Tori to buck his hips once more. I crawled over him, pinning his hands down, kissing him roughly as he whimpered and whined. I pulled away slowly, taking in his heated, lusting expression. I picked him up and carried him to the shower setting him in the tub as I turned on the water and pulled the curtain, quickly joining him. Tori tried to catch me off guard reaching for me, but I quickly had him pinned against the wall, his back to me. Tori groaned impatiently, making me grin once more. I slid two fingers in his ass, causing him to gasp loudly and jolt at the sudden feeling. I added a third finger, wiggling them around as I kissed the back of his neck gently, soft mewls and moans erupting from Tori. I pulled my fingers out, slowly guiding my cock in his ass, making him moan, yet whine in protest at the slow pace. I nibbled on the edge of his ear as I pulled out slowly, making him groan loudly.

“Fuck me! Stop teasing me!”, Tori breathed out huskily, demanding more. I obliged thrusting roughly into his ass, making him scream. I latched onto his hips, pulling him to me as I started to thrust harder and faster, Tori moaning my name loudly, clawing at the wall. I pulled Tori down to the bottom of the shower with me, pulling him on my lap, thrusting up into him roughly as he wrapped his arms around my neck, kissing me, moaning against my lips. I grabbed his hips pulling him down on me as I thrust into him, hitting his prostate hard, making him moan my name loudly and dig his nails into my shoulders. I leaned in kissing and sucking on his throat as I pulled out and slammed into him once more making him scream my name and tug on my hair as the water created a soft steam around us. Tori started to take control riding me as hard and as fast as he could, making me moan his name and bite my lip feeling myself near my peak. I pulled out and thrust as deep as I could into him moaning his name as shock waves from my orgasm hit me, Tori moaning my name loudly as he came all over my chest and stomach. I pulled Tori to me kissing him passionately. We pulled apart smiling at each other until Tori smirked evilly at me, making my eyes grow wide in confusion and fear of what he was about to do to me. Tori stood up and stared me down.

“Get on your hands and knees.”, he demanded me, his voice laced thick with lust. I stood up and pinned him against the wall once more with my body, nuzzling against his neck, smirking.

“What makes you think I’ll do what you ask of me?”, I whispered into his ear, making him shudder as I traced my tongue around his ear.

“Because you owe me…”, Tori choked out between moans.

I pulled away from him and stared deep into his eyes as he bit his lip, a faint red tinge had risen to his face.

“If you want me, then make me.”, I growled out crashing my lips against his, making him moan loudly.

Tori then broke the kiss and shoved me down onto my knees to the bottom of the shower, catching me off guard. He quickly got behind me pushing me down onto my hands as well, rubbing his cock against my ass, making me bite my lip hard in anticipation of what was to come. Tori slowly kissed along my shoulder and down my spine to my ass, earning a groan of protest from me. I could just feel him smirking as he stared at the back of my head. I gasped loudly and clawed at the tub as I felt him thrust into my ass roughly, digging his nails into my hips. I moaned as he started to thrust harder and faster, grabbing my cock, stroking it in time with his thrusts. Tori then pulled out, causing me to groan in protest and whine.

“Not fairrrrrrr!”, I breathed out shakily.

“Yes it is.”, Tori stated, an evil grin evident in his tone.

Tori grabbed my hips, slamming back into my ass, making me scream his name loudly. He continued to pull nearly all the way out and to thrust back in as deep as he could, making me yelp and moan. Tori leaned over me, biting my neck hard as he continued to thrust roughly into my ass, making me gasp and bite my lip hard, drawing a little blood. Tori pulled out and flipped me over onto my back, crawling over me quickly, pinning my hands above my head. Tori sucked on my lip where I had made it bleed and thrust back into my ass earning a loud yelp and moan. I nipped at his lip making him jolt and slam into me, hitting my prostate hard, hearing me scream his name. Tori smirked at me and grabbed my cock stroking me in time with his thrusts, feeling myself grow near quickly. I moaned his name loudly as he sucked on my nipples, stroking me harder. Tori then pulled out and moved down, licking my cock as he slid three fingers into my ass, receiving a groan of protest as I bucked my hips at him. Tori nipped gently at the head of my cock, making me mewl softly for him. Proud of what he had heard Tori quickly grabbed my hips thrusting back into me roughly and as deep as he possibly could, both of us emitting loud moans as he came inside me and I came all over myself. Tori leaned down kissing me softly as he pulled out of me. I pulled him to me, wrapping my arms tightly around, pressing my lips more firmly against his. Tori moaned quietly, wrapping his arms around my neck as I sat us both up. We slowly pulled away and smiled warmly at each other.

“I love you Tori. <3”, I told him, placing a soft kiss on his forehead, making him giggle.

“I love you too Sky. <3”, he murmured softly in my ear, holding onto me tightly as I stood up.

We pulled apart and looked at each other, cracking up at our flushed expressions and severely screwed up hair.

We finished our shower and went down stairs, snuggling up on the couch, nodding off in each others arms. I briefly remember feeling something being draped around us and Tori snuggling into me as I pulled him on top of me as I laid down.

Life could not be anymore perfect than this. :]