You Can Only Imagine

You Can Only Imagine (part 5)

We were both in the bathroom straightening our hair. I finished mine and went to put in my contacts all the while being carefully watched by him. I turned towards Tori and grinned at him grabbing my charcoal colored eyeliner and applied it heavily around my dark chocolate colored eyes. I then reached for my black and red eye shadows applying a smokey haze around my eyes first then added a slight red tint around them giving myself a sad yet somewhat evil look. I looked in the mirror very pleased with my image pushing my fringe a bit more to the side. I then grabbed some hair gel and started spiking up my hair in the back and when I thought it was done to perfection I used a massive amount of hair spray to make sure it would hold in place. I glanced over at Tori and saw him staring at me gawking ever so slightly. I could not help but grin and chuckle slightly at his reaction. I leaned over and kissed his lips, an electric like shock flew through my entire body. I loved that feeling. I pulled back and got a cute grin from Tori.
“Would you like me to do your make up, or do you want to do it, or do you not want at all?”, I asked him hoping he would say it was ok for me to do his make up.
“I guess you can do a little, just not too much please.”, he said shyly.
He was just way too cute for his own good! A large grin spread across my face as I wrapped my arms around him hugging him tightly. Tori let out a quiet giggle and smiled at me. I picked him up setting him down on the counter and reached for my ebony black eye liner, taking his face gently in my hands, I applied a medium amount of it around his gorgeous eyes. I set the eyeliner down and went for a shadow black eye shadow applying a light layer of it around his eyes and then reached for a silvery white eye shadow applying a fine line of that around his eyes. I stepped back and grinned at my well done job.
I looked at Tori and asked “Do you want any mascara or no?”, chuckling slightly.
I got a strange look as he said no, so I picked him up and set him down on the floor so he was facing the mirror.His eyes got wide as he gasped slightly admiring himself in the mirror. An ear to ear grin spread across his face and he turned around hugging me tightly. I couldn’t stop the slight blush from rising to my cheeks as I hugged him back smiling. I reached over and unplugged our flat irons and walked out of the bathroom hand in hand with him. I felt like I was flying. You know that feeling you get when you’re so happy, when you’re so blessed, that feeling that says nothing can ruin my mood and makes you feel high. That’s how I feel with Tori by my side. I was so happy to have him in my life. I know, I know I say that a lot, but I mean that with every fiber of my being, with every single cell in my body, with every beat my heart takes I mean that to no end. J I started singing “Natural High” by Coldy Odonis out of no where, embarrassing myself slightly, but kept on singing it because it just felt so appropriate too. Tori looked at me in slight awe as I sang the song to him. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his waist pressing my lips gently against his. Tori then wrapped his arms around my neck making the kiss deeper. I went to nip at his lip to get him to let me in, but I got quite a shock as he slipped his tongue into my mouth exploring every inch of it. I sucked on his tongue earning a quiet moan making me grin against his lips as our tongues battled and he kept rubbing and flicking his tongue over both of my tongue rings making me moan and pull his body closer to mine. We sadly broke apart for air. I pecked his lips once more smiling and savoring the feeling of his lips pressed against mine.
“I love you boo”, I said grinning happily.
“I love you too”, Tori said smiling.
We went over to the door making sure we both had our phones, he had the keys, and I had my inhaler just incase as we slipped our shoes on. I grabbed my jacket wrapping it around Tori and stepped out the door waiting on him as he locked the door. He looked at me all cutely with my jacket more or less looking kind of like a dress on him, but he worked it well. XD We walked over to his car and I got in ducking my head because I knew I’d hit it otherwise and buckled, watching him to make sure he did as well and was quite relieved when he did. I’ve always been pretty paranoid about buckling since my accident. It’s better to be safe than sorry and not buckling well the “it’s cool factor” really doesn’t exist unless cool is being splattered across your windshield. Tori started driving off down the road as I looked out the window observing my surroundings, taking mental notes or at least attempting to so I could remember this route.
“So where exactly are we going?” I asked feeling a little nervous about meeting all of these new people.
Tori glanced at me from out of the corner of his eye and reached over for my hand. I grabbed his hand thankful for the comforting gesture.
He gently squeezed my hand “We’re meeting at the mall”, Tori said swiftly.
I nodded my head not sure if he saw or not though so I mumbled and “ok”. I was getting a bit antsy so I decided to snoop around in his car getting a ‘WTF are you doing look’ and a chuckle out of him. I didn’t really find anything interesting so I gave up holding onto his hand tightly still was we pulled into the parking lot and I glanced around as he parked. We got out and I waited as he locked the car and walked over to where I was standing. I reached for his hand lacing my fingers with his as we headed into the mall. I was glancing around everywhere. Tori giggled at me making me blush.
“Awwwwwwww”, he said and I knew he saw the blush creeping across my face.
I tried looking at the floor, but that really doesn’t hide it from him since he’s shorter than me anyways by a good half a foot. XD I pulled on his hand bringing his body against mine and kissed him quickly making him blush brightly and try burrying his face against my chest. Gawd he was so cute. I held him close and kissed the top of his head, looking around noticing some people staring at us and some girls gawking at me. It made me a little uncomfortable, but I just shrugged it off like I normally would. I titled his face up towards mine smiling gently at him and he smiled back at me, standing on his tip toes to kiss me. I leaned down kissing him and whispered I love you in his ear getting another one of his adorable ear to ear grins. I grabbed his right hand lacing my fingers with his and let him lead the way to where I would meet his friends. Rate and message if you want more :]