Up All Night, Got Demons To Fight

Damned If I Do Ya

'I'll take these storms away, Start a Brand new story' -Where We Belong by LostProphets

'Trace honestly?!?' I screamed.
'What, I have to be ready for my show.'
'yea, your show in four hours, you can't take that long to get ready. honestly'

'Well sorrrrrry, its my show and I have to look hot and so do you, so get ready'
'Well, I would if someone would share the bathroom so I could get in the shower'

'oh, hah, sorry baby. here' he opened the door and pulled me in by my arm.
'bout damn time, god.' I quickly stripped off my clothes and jumped into the shower.

While washing my hair, I started to sing Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Dont)
whoa oh oh how was I suppose to know that I was oh oh over you
'Stop singing that stupid ass song' I ignored him and continued on
Cuz I'm DAMNED if I Do YA, DAMNED IF I' I was quickly cut off by Trace jumping in the shower and shoving me against the wall.
I meant it when I said stop with that stupid ass song. You know how I get about those idiotic douchebags'
I was honestly scared for my life, I've never seen him this angry before. This isn't the first time we've fought about All TIme Low though. Ever since Trace found out I had a past with a certain singer in the band.
coughing I said' I'm *cough* sorry *cough* Trace. I'll *cough* stop I *cough* promise.'

'You better, now hurry the fuck up, since i had to make you shut up i have to restart getting ready'
I quickly and quietly finished showering. I jumped out and wrapped a towel around myself. I noticed Trace glaring at me through the mirror. I quickly tried to sneak behind him but, he quickly grabbed my arm. 'This never happened, correct?' I just nodded my head. 'What was that? I didn't hear you.' 'Yes, Trace. Nothing happened.' I tried turning around when he spun me back once again 'You're forgetting something' I gave him a questioning look. 'Tell me you love me' 'I love you Trace' He procedded in pulling my face close and attempting to makeout with me. I kissed back just to make sure he wouldn't hurt me any further. 'You owe me later on' "I know, I need to get ready now trace.'
He let go of my arm and as I was walking out the door Trace pulled on my towel causing it to fall off.

I knew better then to say anything or do anything at this point.
I quickly walked over to the closet, opened the door and tried to pick out what to wear. I went in to reach for some skinnies and a tee when I heard 'no, you go do your hair & makeup. I'll pick out your outfit.' I turned and nodded to him. 20 minutes later I had my hair and most of my make up done. 'Trace?' 'What!' 'Um, can I have my clothes now?' 'They're on the bed'
I ran over to the bed and was not shocked at all to see what he had picked out. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=15738894

Mason once told me, the only reason rockstars pick slutty clothes for their girlfriends is because then the fans try to dress even sluttier to show their "better" then the other girls. 'Just wait til Warped Tour' I thought, 'I'm wearing what I WANT' Yeah, that's right. I'm going on Warped tour this summer, only not as Trace's fiance, I'm going for work. Music Saves Life is who I'm employed by now. The better part is, the bands leave a day before the booth workers do. So I get to pick what I'm taking. This'll be an interesting show

After I got dressed, I ran downstairs to meet Trace. Once he saw I actually wore what he picked out, he smirked a bit. We went out to Trace's escalade, and were off to the show. I always perferred to be in the crowd, I remember the first time I went to an ATL show, when they got big that is. Anyways, Alex let me just have my fun in the pit, he would always catch my eye and wink and me. Trace however, always & I mean always made me stand on side stage. He claimed he didn't want me to get 'hurt'. That's code word for me getting hit on by another guy. Trace is definately the jealous type. 'Oh shit, he's coming over here.' I thought, I knew what this was about. He always dragged me on stage, announcing his fiance was here blahblahblah, aka He kisses me, grabs my ass, and I get glares from all the little fan girls.
'Hey everyone, in case you haven't met her yet, this is my fiance Hanna. If you happen to be going to Warped this year, hit her up with some tips at the Music Saves Lifes booth. & keep an eye on her for me' sending a wink to the audience and a slight glare at me.

'Shit, there goes my summer'
♠ ♠ ♠
what do you think?