Status: Complete

Blind

One;

The air was cold, my arms were weak. I opened my eyes and saw nothing. I rubbed them...still nothing. I tried to sit up. "Kelly..." I looked the way where the voice came from. I stuck my hands out in front of me too feel around. I grabbed whole of a sleeve. "Yes.." I answered. I knew it was my mom's voice now. The sent that came from her was sweet like honey. "Mom....Help me....why can't I-" I was cut off by the door opening. "Who's that?" I asked. They touched my head. "Your farther sweetie" he said. "Why can't I see..." my hair covered my face like shell you find on a beach. "Should we tell her" I heard them whisper.” Yes you should!" I shouted. "Well OK....Your Blind." I knew I would regret knowing. I curled up and sob. How could this happen, how did this happen to me, when did this happen.

The doors to the now dark room open. "Who is it" I sniffled. "Jon Jon..." a male voice said. "and Tommy" my brothers. I was very close to them and glad they even wanted to come in. Maybe I was taking this the wrong way, but who cares anyway I'm blind...witch means I can't see...zip, nada. I just want to know how this happen. I can't remember anything just waking up this morning screaming. I felted a arm of my leg. "Kelly are you going to be okay?" Jon asked. I raised up. I and looked at my brothers, Tommy gasped. My head dropped. My bright blue eyes had lost its color already. "I think so.." I still haven't decide if to stay quiet or not, this would solve so many problems. Yes I was thinking that staying quite would be the best thing I wonder if I'd have to go to school; how would I survive. The laughing, tears, falling, I wasn't ready...I'll never be.

Soon after the room was still dark. I got up as carefully as possible. Well my legs work fine. Its just my eye-sight that was out of wrack. I just wanted to die. I have no reason to live anymore. My life is a complete wrack so why live. Now all I have to do is find a knife of some sort. I held a sharp object. I sliced my finger a little. The blood tinkled down my hand. My eyes were wet. Sharp enough. I stabbed myself. No Tears, No sorrow , No guide,....Blind
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so I've re-written it , kinda I just add things here and there and edit it a little.
So comment and tell if you like it or not :)
-
Clayne