Electric Vibes

chapter1

Sofia POV:

It was a cold October night and everyone was rushing around me picking up bags and bags of mixed sweets and apples and people buying scary costumes which I personally have to say annoyed me considering they always came up to me asking if there where any better costumes and me having to say every time ‘I’m sorry sir or madam but there is only what’s left out’ only to have them complain saying that we should have a wider range of costumes. Mind you if you ask me, you would think they would have the common sense to get there costumes before the actual Halloween date but noooo they think there smarter getting it on the day. I had just finished work and I couldn’t be happier because I was meeting up with my band mates to go play a Halloween gig which was in a massive venue and it was going to be the biggest venue that we will have ever played. I parked the car in front of the house that we all live in and got out of car and walk into the house only to hear my friends shouting and screaming at each other to either hurry up in the bathroom or to give them the hair straighter in other words the house itself looked a mess just like it did when we were all getting ready for our first ever venue.

“I’m home people” I shouted to them and suddenly Vicky shot down from the stairs.

“Where the hell have you been, Dannie won’t get out the bathroom and Mark has my hair straighter and won’t give them back!” She wined. I sighed.

I walked up the stairs and shouted to Dannie”get the fuck out of the bath you big girl we need it too you know!” I carried on walking down the corridor into marks room picked up the straighter then into Vicky’s room and handing her the them
“right i'm going to get ready will you tell James and mark to get the van ready so that we can go when i’m ready”

“Sure thing”

“Thanks”

I walked into my room had a shower got dressed and did my make-up. I was wearing a tight fitting black and purple corset with my black skinnies on along with my converses. For my make up I had purple eye shadow in a kind of Smokey look with heavy black eyeliner. I walked downstairs to see everyone in the van waiting for me I climbed into the drivers seat and turned on the radio My chemical romance started playing through the stereo.

“Right guys lets give a night that they will truly remember!”

“Damn straight were gonna to!” shouted Vicky

“Yeah” shouted the guys in the back. I laughed and pulled out of the driveway.