Electric Vibes

chapter 3

"ok guys lets go do what we do best and rock hard!"

"YEAH!!!" everyone shouted back we were just about to go on stage and im so nervous yet excited at the same time. when this dude just popped up from no where and said

"guys your on now good luck"

we all ran onto the stage and i picked up my bass. i looked around and the place was packed and suddenly i heard the drums start and then suddenly i can hear the sound of my bass and realised dat this was it we were doing what we've always wanted to do.
one hour later we had finished our set and i was so pumped with energy.

"hey Sofia were gonna get a drink you comin?" Dannie shouted
"yeah im coming"

we spent the rest of the night at the bar getting drunk and listening to the other bands playing when i felt a hand on my shoulder. i turned round and there was this young man who looked like he was in his mid 20's standing there.

"hey im Rick i work spark rival records and i was listening to you guys playing before and i think you guys have summit and we would love to sign you to our label"

the rest of the band were listening now as well.

"omg are you serious?" shouted Vicky

"haha yes i am i think you guy were awesome on stage and the crowd loved you."

"i duno we need to think about it first when we haven't got any alcohol in our system" said Mark

"thats ok here let me give you my card and you can ring me when you've decided ok" handing him his card.

"yeah thanks" and he left just like that.

"guys im tired lets go home and tomorrow we can sit and talk about this" i said.

so we packed up the van and went home to go to sleep but everyone was having the same thoughts in their head. 'this could be the making of Suicide Marchers'