Gimme Chemicals

Lissy

I made Darren sit on my handlebars as I took him to the place. He protested for about five minutes until I threatened to cut his balls off, then he grudgingly got on. God he was stubborn!

I was taking him to the cliffs. I'd never shown anyone screaming before, but Darren looked like he needed it. He glanced at his brother Kenny, who had grown a lot in four years, and he just became so mad. You could tell from his eyes. It was funny, I could always read Darren's emotions just by looking at his hazel eyes. He could hide anything he wanted to on his face, but his eyes told everything.

I wondered if him and Kenny weren't close anymore or if they had gotten in a fight. I couldn't come up with any other reason why Darren would look so angry when he looked at Kenny. Who knew? Either way, when you see that look on someone's face, you can tell they need to scream.

I pedaled up the path, trying to see around Darren. It was hard, especially since he had grown so much. Finally, we made it to the top.

Darren eagerly hopped off, and I put down the bike.

"Next time your on the handlebars", Darren muttered.

"Fine by me as long as I don't have to try to see around your big, fat ass anymore." I teased.

Darren pretended to be offended, and we both laughed. It was just like old times.

"Okay so why'd you bring me here?" Darren asked after a few minutes.

"To scream." I replied nonchalantly.

"To- What?" he asked

"To scream, you looked like you needed it back there." I said leading him towards the edge.

"No." he protested stubbornly.

"Come one, don't be a wuss." I told him.

"You first then" Darren smirked. I don't think he expected that I would actually do it.

"Okay" I smirked back and screamed as loud as I could. Even after this morning, it still felt good.

"Damn that hurt my ears." Darren complained.

"Well, now it's your turn."

"I don-" I glowered at him threateningly," Fine."

And he leaned back and screamed. After about three minutes, he stopped.

"You're right, I did need that." Darren admitted looking at me.

Darren and I stepped away from the edge and went to sit by some trees. I was so happy to have my best friend again.

After a few moments passed, I noticed that Darren was staring at me, and before I knew it, his lips came crashing down on mine in a kiss. And before he knew it, I was kissing back.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay this chapter is dedicated to punkrockerballerina for commenting. Should I keep going with this story or kill it. I'm not really sure. O.o