28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

Betrayal

~Scarlett's POV~

"I'm going for a walk!"I called to the guys.

"Alright be back soon!"Dominic said.

"Okay!"

I stepped out of the suite and decided to go and take a walk on the beach.I felt the wind his my face as I smiled and headed for the beach.

~Dominic's POV~

"Guys I'm going out for a bit..."I told them.

David and Max both waved while still watching the T.V.

I signed and went out the door.I decided to go the cafe that was outside.

~Trina's POV~

I poured the contents into the cup of the juice and smirked as I handed it to the guy working there.

"Just give this to Dominic.He is right over there."I pointed showing him.

He nodded having a smirk on his face.

Davon and I turned and ran the other direction while laughing about our plan that was about to proceed.

~Dominic's POV~

"Cup of juice please!"I said to the guy working here.

He handed it to me and I chugged it down easily.

I stayed there for a little while,but then was heading to my suite.I felt dizzy and weird like I couldn't walk at all.I felt someone leading me away from my suite,but I was too weak to care.

I was brought into the room and pushed on the bed.I saw a blonde girl in just a bra and underwear who climbed on top of me.She began kissing me everywhere.

Until,I felt her taking off my clothes I didn't stop her,but kissed back whoever it was not caring at all.

~Scarlett's POV~

I yawned while entering the suite.

David and Max were playing video games.

"You guys seen Dominic?"

They shook their head not caring to look at me.

I signed and decided to go to bed.

~~~Next Morning~~~

I woke up early,because I could hardly sleep last night without Dominic.I signed and got out of bed.I looked in the living room and found him to still not be here.

I heard a knock on the door.I found a small package and picked it up and opened it.It was a CD.

I put it in the DVD player and watched as it began to play.

My eyes widened in horror as I felt tears stream down my eyes.I covered my mouth to avoid loud sobs as I closed my eyes.

"Hey Good Mo-....what's wrong Scarlett?"David asked quietly.

I shook my head beginning to sob harder as I pointed to the T.V.

David gasped and hugged me tightly as the video ended.

I was shaking uncontrollably.

~Dominic's POV~

I groaned rubbing my eyes.

D*mn it my head was hurting like h*ll.

I looked around and realized this wasn't my suite.My eyes widened as I also realized I was completely naked next to a blonde who was as well.

I couldn't have....

She stirred in her sleep and her eyes opened as she smiled.

I glared at her with all my might.

"F*ck! How the h*ll did this happen!"I yelled at her.

"Nothing...you just had a little too much to drink and here we are.Now we can be together,but you really need to break up with that b*tch."she said.

"F*ck you Trina! I would never do this to Scarlett! You did this sh*t!"I hollered.

She glared at me.

"I don't want to be with a slut like you!""I hissed.

I got up and quickly put on my clothes and slammed the door to the suite.I ran all the way to mine and barged in to see David and Max sitting there blankly.

They looked up and glared at me with all their might.

"Where is Scarlett..."I asked.

"She doesn't want to see you.."David mumbled.

"What do you mean...?"

"She saw a video of you having f*cking sex with that b*tch Trina Dominic! She is depressed you hurt her!"Max yelled.

My eyes widened.

I looked down sadly.

"Can't you please let me see her?"

"No! We can't even see her she locked herself in her room!"David hissed.

I signed and sat on the couch with my head in my hands.

What have I done?
♠ ♠ ♠
HOLY CHEESE AND RICE! Yeah...dramatic I know.....Like I said....I will have my chainsaw and axe if you peeps don't comment! MUHAHAHAHA! Lol...jkjkjk...I'm not a violent person...not all the time...hehe okay Rate.Message.Comment.I Hope You Enjoyed :)

I listened to Weightless-All Time Low while writing this chapter! :D