28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

The Beach

~Scarlett's POV~

I yawned as I opened the door looking around to see if there was any sight of Dominic.

There wasn't.

I walked into the kitchen to get myself some breakfast. I was so damn depressed. I hated the feeling of it.

I wanted to be with Dominic so much,but he hurt me. It was going to take a lot for me to be able to trust him again.

I heard footsteps and looked up to find Max come in with his hair all over the place and in his boxers.

“Morning!”he said while yawning.

I nodded while pouring milk into my bowl of Cheerios.

“Everything going okay with you?”he asked calmly while looking at me eat.

I sighed and shook my head.

“I love him a lot Max...and I don't know what to do.”I murmured.

He rubbed my hand.”It will all work out...”

I simply shrugged while putting my bowl in the sink.

“I'm leaving soon Max...I mean a couple more days and I have to go back home.”I told him.

He only nodded.

“You should really go talk to him.”he said.

I didn't reply,but walked out of the kitchen to go the the beach and get some fresh air.I really needed it.

That was for sure.

I took of my flip flops feeling the hot sand sink in with my toes. It felt warm and soothing.

I sat down on the ground and looked out at the waves that were moving slowly one at a time. One wave over another. Nothing interfering with it. I wish that was what life was like. Everything could run smoothly and nothing would get in the way of that.

Unfortunately,that isn't the way it works.

I felt the presence of someone sit next to me. I turned and flinched at the sight of Dominic sitting before me.

“Hi...”I murmured not meeting his eyes.

“Hey...”he replied quietly.

“Dominic...”I began letting out a breath.

“I'm sorry for being so stubborn about Trina. I knew you were telling the truth about her. I just was running from me feelings realizing that I was in love with you and I was stu-.”

I was cut off by Dominic's lips on mine. They felt so right. My mind had gone blank from all the worries I had. In the kiss I felt passion,love,and gentleness. As if nothing else in the world mattered.

And I loved it.

When we pulled away I was blushing madly. We stared into each others eyes for a long time.

“And for the record...I'm in love with you too.”he replied.

I grinned kissing his lips again. He rolled on top of me kissing me with more lust and want. I ran my fingers through his hair as he kissed down my neck. I giggled while pulling away and hugging him.

“I love you.”I murmured in his ear.

“I love you too.”
♠ ♠ ♠
:) Awww there back together! That is sooooo cute! :D Lol...I was listening to violin music while writing this chapter Lol.

Rate.Message.Comment.Hope You Enjoyed it! :D

~thelovelyone978