28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

Haha...I Am Not Rooming with You Idiots!

~Scarlett's POV~

"It will be a cold day in hell,before I room with you idiots!",I yelled.

The dude who I still did not know his name shook his head and laughed.

"You know..for someone so small..you throw a big tantrum",he pointed out.

I glared at him with all my might as I sat down on the bed putting my head in my hands while groaning.

Suddenly,I felt like I was being poked so I looked up and saw a dude poking me curiously.

"Okay what the hell?",I asked.

He shrugged.

"Ugh!What are your names anyway?",I asked.

The guy I met before I came here stood in front of me and bowed/

What the---

"I am Sir Dominic.It is a pleasure to meet you",he aquainted me.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the boy with blonde hair and green eyes.

"I'm Max..and this is David",Max said while pointed to the other brunette.

"Uh huh...",I replied while getting up and stretching.

I was going to murder Victoria for doing this crap to me.She is going to get her ass handed to her.

I grabbed my needs and walked into the bathroom.

------------------

Walking out in my red strapless bikini with white polka dots on it.I grabbed my towel and ipod approaching the door.

Hearing whistles I ignored them and slammed the door shut.

~Dominic's POV~

I burst out laughing after she slammed the door.

"Dude she is seriously hot",David pointed out.

"I know",I agreed.

She was really cute too.I loved when she gets angry she looked even cuter then.And the way she blushes was---

Wait!Shut up!

Ugh...I have to remember that I have a girlfriend....

Who is a 100% slut...

~Scarlett's POV~

I let my light brown hair get pulled into a pony tail as I set my towel down on the ground and turned on my ipod while looking at the waves like they were dancing in a perfect motion.It was breathtaking.

I signed and watched the little kids not far away from me build sand castles.

I wish life was as simple as this.Staying here forever just playing in the sand,but I find myself waking up to reality.

"Hey Babe",a voice greeted.

Ugh!I hated that nickname..Babe...it just sounds like....I can't even explain it.Could atleast call me by my real name.

"I do have a name you know",I snapped at him.

He smirked and leaned down close to my face and his eyes traveled to my body.

"Um Helllooo!My eyes are up here dipshit",I retorted.

"Oh...you have a mouth on you I see",he replied.

I scoffed and rolled my eyes while beginning to grab my things.

I felt his hand go on my wrist and pulled me closer to him.

"Come on Baby.Don't be like that",he said.

"Get off me you Jackass!",I yelled while kicking him hard in the leg.

He groaned and went down.

Hehe...weak bastard.

I began to walk away before I felt someone pulled me down to the ground and lay on top off me.I glared at the same idiot and tried to get from under his grasp.

"I swear if you don't get off of me right now I will kick you in places men should never be kicked",I threatened to him.

He smirked and held me down harder while forming a hard grasp on my wrists.

I didn't want t cry in pain,because damn it hurt.

Damn this strong dude..who weighs as much as an elephant.

I leaned up thinking that I was going to kiss him as he leaned in I went for it and bit his arm which let me loose from his grasp.

I kicked him in the face and getting up as fast as I could running in the opposite direction.I ran and looked back to see if anyone was behind.

Before I knew it I collided into a hard chest which made me and him fall down.

I looked at the figure seeing it was Dominic who was smirking.

"Well Hello there",he greeted me.

I rolled my eyes,but laughed a little at his stupidity.

I got up off of him and brushed myself off.

"Listen we gotta go.There is a pyshco dude chasing after me",I told him.

His eyes widened,but then turned into anger.

"Where his he!I'll kill the bastard",Dominic snarled.

I gave him a worried look and signed.

"Dominic I'm fine I promise..",I murmured while grabbing his hand and taking him back to our suite.

~Dominic's POV~

I blushed when she grabbed my hand so gently.The warm feeling and softness of her hand intertwining with mine felt amazing.

I didn't know why...but it did.

As we approached the suite she unlocked the door and when we went inside I saw blonde hair ,a pink skirt,and a tank top with high heels on.

Oh no....

My girlfriend.
♠ ♠ ♠
=) Hope you liked this chapter...just a heads up...that dude from the beach isn't out of the picture just yet lol =) *wink wink* Anyway comments would be great and thank you to who is still reading =)
-Sorry if there was any spelling mistakes =)