28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

They Were Spying On Me!

~Scarlett's POV~

Davon and I were going to this fancy restaurant and it was reserved for is in the so called VIP section.

Every date I've been on I have never been treated this fancy,but gosh was it amazing.

"You look beautiful tonight"Davon whispered in my ear.

I blushed smiling at him as we sat down in our seats.

"Thank You"I replied to him.

Next thing I knew was a waitor was approaching our table,he head on a tux and had shaggy black hair.I tell you this now that he looked seriously hot.

"What can I get you?"he asked eyeing me.

I looked at my menu and looked through a few things.

~Davon's POV~

That fucker!

He has some damn nerve checking out Scarlett.I wish Dominic were here.He would have punched him a long time ago.I gave the dude a glare and smirked at the thought of Dominic.After dinner I'm going to make sure he sees me kissing her.

Then I'll get more revenge....

~Dominic's POV~

"Hurry up!"I hissed to David and Max.

We were in the back of the restaurant climbing some steps that lead to the storage area since there was an upstairs to this restuarant.

"Well shit Dominic were aren't trying to kill ourselves!"David hissed back.

I climbed into the window and fell on the floor with a groan.I wonder why the hell I was doing this.If that bastard Davon even touched Scarlett I would kill him.

David and Max finally got in and we quietly opened the door and peaked down both hallways.I dived into the other room and looked around again.

I looked around the room and smirked at the site of work tuxes for waitor's.I looked at David and Max who already knew what I was thinking.

Max groaned and said"I'll try and find my size"

***

We finally got our tuxes on and walked out into the dining area and searched for Scarlett who was wearing a dress.A really sexy dress I might add...ugh! I really need to shut up.

I grabbed a few menus and hid my face looking around I glanced and saw a figure that looked exactly like the asshole of a Davon and a girl with dark brown long hair curled at the bottom laughing with him.

I gritted my teeth.

That was Scarlett.

Max grabbed my shoulder and whispered"Chill dude"

We went to get a closer look and saw Scarlett smiling and giggling while Davon whispered something else in her ear.

I am going to kill him.

We got closer trying to look casual while looking and trying to hear the conversation.

"So...why are you in a suite with those boys?"asked Davon.

I took a glance at Scarlett to see her looking down.

"Well...everything got mixed up and my sister Victoria she kinda got me that suite on accident..."she told him.

"I'm sorry abou that.I know sometimes Dominic can be a total asshole...no affence to him"Davon said to her.

I was about to lunge for Davon,until Max held me back.

"I don't know about that"she replied.

I softened and looked at her intensely.

"I don't even know him..or David and Max too well.So I can really say that.I can't judge him,because you never know that that is who he really is"she went on.

"Hm...well I guarantee he is who I'm describing"Davon says.

I curled my hands into fists and glared at Davon with all my might.

She signed and looked down playing with her hands.

"Excuse me for a minute"she told him.

Scarlett got up and was approaching us.

"Shit!"I whispered loudly.

We ducked behind a bar and looked at her approaching us.

We were going for the door until-

"Dominic?"

Busted...

~Scarlett's POV~

I was going to use the restroom to get away from Davon.To be honest it pissed me off that he was saying things like that about Dominic.Wasn't he his friend?

My thoughts were interrupted when I spotted a familiar figure.

"Dominic?"

He turned around as did David and Max.

"David...Max!"I growled.

I walked up to them boiling with anger.

"What the hell are you doing here and wearing a worker's uniform!"I snarled at them.

Dominic rubbed the back of his head nervously.

"Well uh...that's a funny story Scarlett..see..um"he tried to say laughing nervously.

Then an idea popped into my head.

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Were you spying on me"I asked looking him straight in the eye.

"No-we-um"David began.

Yes they were!

I stomped away from them and went back to the table with Davon.I sat down and looked at him sadly.

"Um Davon..I had a really great time,but I have to go"I told him.

He signed and nodded,before I could get up he kissed my cheek and smiled.I blushed and deep red.

"Goodnight"he said.

I nodded and walked away from him.

I walked past Dominic,David,and Max.I could tell Dominic was pissed off,but what the hell for?He couldn't be jealous he had a damn girlfriend!

Who was a slut I must say.

I walked home alone not wanting to see Dominic,David,and Max for awhile.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe! Hope you liked it :) I thought it was kinda funny Dominic spying on Scarlett like that lol....anyway Rate Comment Message :)