28 Days on Vacation with a Bunch of Jerks!...You Can't Be Serious!

New Barbie Doll

~Scarlett's POV~

I groaned and sat up feeling arms around my waist.I looked and saw Dominic sleeping peacefully.I smiled and quietly got up removing his arm gently.

I yawned and began getting breakfast foods out of the fridge until I felt some tickle me.I gasped letting out a little scream.

I turned and saw it was ofcoarse Max.

I glared at him.

"Max you jerk! It's freaking 8 in the f*cking morning!"I hissed at him.

He laughed quietly and sat down at a table.

"Yeah,but I only came to tell you something kind of important.."he trailed off.

I raised an eyebrow while turning on the stove.

"What?"

"Well...today around like 12 in the afternoon were going to have a new roomate since there is an extra bed here."he said.

I groaned stomping my foot childishly.

"Whyyyy?!"I whined."It's already enough dealing with three guys in this suite!"

Max chuckled and got up from the table.

"Just wanted to let you know.."

~~Around 12 in the Afternoon~~

I groaned again in a pretty sh*tty mood ,because we were going to have a new roomate I mean this is like horrible on so many levels.

I heard the door bell ring as Dominic got up to answer it.

When he opened the door my mouth literally dropped open.

It was another f*cking barbie doll at our door!

She was wearing a pink skirt that basically showed her whole as* and a white tank top showing way too much cleavage.She smiled and pushed her way in with a man struggling to bring her bags in.

She looked around giving a disgusted look.

"Who lives here?Wild animals.."

I scoffed.

She turned to me and glared.

"And you are?"

"I'm Scarlett.I'm staying here for a vacation."

She smirked and looked at Max and David who had their eyeballs popping out of their heads.

Dominic put his arm around my waist.

She eyed me up and down.

"Wow I'm surprised someone like you could even get a dorm here.."she said.

I glared at her.

"Didn't think they would let a slut like you be allowed in this part of the world!"I spat at her.

She ignored me and turned to Dominic.

"I didn't catch your name."she said seductively.

Dominic rolled his eyes.

"I'm Dominic.That's Max and David."he introduced them.

She nodded."I'm Trina."she said.Then she walked into her new room.

"B*tch."I muttered.

All three of the guys burst out laughing.

"It's going to be hell here."I said to them.

Dominic kissed me on the lips.

"You'll survive"he told me."It's only a week."

I huffed.

That was when I saw the barbie doll come out in a white bikini and yelled,"Let's go swimming!"

I groaned.

This vacation just got worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah,I apologize peeps for not updating please don't cut my head off! I'll try and update more often luv you people who are still reading! Wooohoooo!