Bad Romance

Goons

The Joker had killed the goons after they'd loaded the cash into the van. He was currently on the hunt around the 'underground' for more goons, and there were plenty of people wanting in on his little gang, but they were mainly teenagers with nothing to bring to the 'team' as the Joker had once called it. He couldn't get that woman off his mind, she was confident, fearless, and didn't seem to mind that he'd kill her, all in all a perfect goon, but she wasn't up for joining him it seemed, as he couldn't find her anywhere now.

He pointed at five people and told them that they were his now, they stood and followed him to the van were one goon was, the oldest one. The goon handed the newbies the clown masks, which they took with odd looks at each other, and the Joker started the engine before putting his foot down and making them clatter around in the back.

"Did I ever tell you how much I love my job?" He asked the goon sat next to him who nodded. "Oh good, just checking." He laughed as he drove his new goons to the warehouse, turning corners sharply and putting his foot down constantly, breaking hard when he needed to.

Mastermind was wandering the streets, gun in hand. Her eyes peeled for anyone she could kill for fun. Her lips warped into a grin at the site of a homeless man and she shot him through the neck and watched his blood spurting out of his neck. She smirked, twisted and cruel while the man died, gasping and begging for her to help him, which made her cackle wildly. She just shot him and he was begging her to help him, this thought made her laugh harder, causing her to choke, which was when she heard the sadistic, cruel laugh of the Clown Prince of Crime.

"Poor toots, choking on her own joke." The Joker laughed, his tone and amusement causing Mastermind to hold back shivers.

"Hello Joker."