Bad Romance

Hello Kitten.

"Hello kitten," smirked the Joker, the smile could be heard in his voice. Kelly sighed.
"What do you want?" the niggling frown creasing on her forehead.
"Just wanted to check in, I am on the look out for new goons. Interested toots?" Questioned the Joker, moving closer to the Mastermind. She sighed at his question, the Joker was crazy, albeit it was pretty obvious she was too.
"Not in the slightest, clown face," retorted Mastermind, feebly. She really couldn't think of a better come back, she was busying herself with keeping her boots out of the tramps blood.

"You sure tootsie pie? We could have fun," He whispered, moving towards her. The smile evident in his voice as she shuddered.
"My name is Mastermind," she snapped, ignoring the Joker's insane smile stretching from ear to ear. A small nagging curiosity pulled away at her mind but she held it back and refused to ask him the question so many people were dying to ask.
"I see," Laughed the Clown Prince. Then he sighed and pulled away from her, stepping in the blood of the dead that lay at their feet.
"Are you gonna leave me alone now Clown?" Smiled Kelly, flicking her hair slightly.
"No chance," Cackled the Joker into her ear, turning on his heel and seemingly melting into the shadows. The last Kelly saw of him was a flick of his purple jacket floundering in the cold night time air. She sighed to herself, something was a little wrong. She knew she hadn't made the wrong choice, only now she would be on edge.

The Joker wasn't planning on leaving her alone, did that mean personal attacks? No, it couldn't could it? He didn't know who she was so how was that possible?
"He's the mad clown you idiot, he's possible," Sighed Kelly, talking to herself as she walked her lonely walk home. Bloody footprints pattered against the floor as she walked. How lonely she was now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oooh :) Hopefully Crow doesn't have any trouble updating ¬_¬