Divinity

cody's pov

(Cody's Pov)

I had just finally escaped from my captures and now stumbling through the forest, but I knew they would find me if I didn't do something quickly and that's when I smelled it. This sent was the most toxicating I have ever smelled in my life time and since I was in such an injured state I couldn't help but be drawn in.

I jerked my head up quickly only to lock eyes with a young teenage girl. She had thick dark brown hair, that was half up. With dark hazel eyes. But I didn't think about that as I rushed to her and attached myself to her slender neck. Her body quickly going limp in my arms.

Her blood was the sweetest I have ever tasted and it was difficult to stop at first, but as I realized what she was to me I found the strength to. I quickly took her into my arms and jumped to a balcony that lead to her room finding it by smelling the sent that came to the slightly creaked door.

I gentle layed her down on her bed. I then cupped my hand around her cheek and stroked her smooth skin. "Sleep well my princess." I whispered before taking off into the woods to feed on some animals, knowing that the bond we now shared would bring me back to her.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it another short chapter but i promise that the next one will belonger also i may take me a little longer to write it sorry but please comment and if uhave ansuggestions o ideas tell me...i would also like to thak LittleFreak for posting the first comment on this story^_^...hope u enjoy it^_^