‹ Prequel: Trust Me I'm a Liar.
Status: active , bby !

Yesterday.

number one.

“Oh my . . . God . . . Jack . . . stop it!” I managed to get out around my laughter.

“I don’t think so!” Jack smirked and began tickling my sides even harder.

I began to wildly squirm in his arms. I started hitting him in the chest. I even pulled his hair. But nothing seemed to be working.

“If you don’t stop,” I began, but my laughs cut off my words.

“If I don’t stop what?” He asked, still tickling.

I wanted to tell him I’d tear of his valuables, but since talking wasn’t an option, I bit his left hand. Hard.

“Mother fucker!” Jack bellows, taking his hands away from my sides. “You freaking animal, Jamie!”

I glare at him. “You brought it upon yourself. Just remember that.”

“I didn’t think you’d bite me,” he whined, rubbing his left hand. “If it was my right hand, I would have killed you.”

“Why?” I asked, scooting away from Jack on the couch and turning on the TV.

“Because that’s my guitar playin’ hand,” he explained, scooting closer to me.

“It wouldn’t matter anyway. You suck,” I stuck my tongue out at him and scooted further down then couch.

Jack gasped and flung a hand to his chest. “How dare you! My own girlfriend thinks I suck! You’re just jealous.” He scooted closer again.

“Honesty is the best policy, sweetie,” I smiled up at him.

“Awe, you’re so sweet,” he smiled down at me, considering he was a good five inches taller than me. “I love you.”

A warm, sticky feeling erupted in my stomach. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up and turn crimson. My palms even got a little sweaty. I even got slightly light-headed. All just because my boyfriend of four months told me he loved me. Four months of being together and Jack Barakat still gave me the most tremendous case of butterflies I've ever experienced.

“I love you too,” I replied before I pressed my lips against his. Every sappy, romantic, ooey gooey feeling coursed through me as we continued to kiss.

Being with Jack has changed me tremendously. Before Jack, I was bulimic, not the most friendly person, and completely head over heels for Alex. But not any more—I now believe that I actually might be too skinny, I'm a much happier, friendly, and outgoing person then I was merely four months ago, and I am totally and utterly over Alex Gaskarth.

But why is it when I ever see him and Dayna together I can't help but feel my blood begin to boil? Why is it sometimes I just wanna go up to her, slap her right across the face, pull out all of her fried and dyed hair, and tell her to back the fuck off of Alex? Why haven't I told Alex that me and Jack are dating? Or why sometimes when I'm kissing Jack I wonder what it’d be like if it were Alex?

Maybe I'm not completely over Alex like I say I am. . .
♠ ♠ ♠
Jamie Skye Flyzik

I'm SO sorry this sequel took FOREVER .
i've just been busy D:
so please enjoy .

comments are love<3