‹ Prequel: Trust Me I'm a Liar.
Status: active , bby !

Yesterday.

number three.

I could feel Dayna’s big lips attacking my lips. Her kisses were getting sloppier and sloppier and soon she was practically just rubbing her mouth on my face.It was gross. Her hands were searching every inch of my body. They were soon fumbling with the button of my jeans.

I instantly grabbed her hands and pulled away from her face. “No.”

She looked at me, lust burning in her eyes, and whined, “Why not Lexy?”

I hated when she called me that. “Because I'm not in the mood.”

“You never are,” she huffed.

“That’s because every fucking second we’re alone you’re trying to get me out of my clothes,” I grumbled.

“Whatever,” she glared at me. “I don’t know if you’re having some kind of ‘problem’ but whatever it is, if it doesn’t go away soon I will.”If only.

“I think you should go home now,” I told her, getting off of my couch and getting her jacket and purse for her.

I walked back over to her and all but threw them at her. “I'm serious; get out.”

“Jesus, some boyfriend you are,” she growled before stomping out of my house.

I let out a long, shaky sigh and flopped down on my couch. I raked a hand through my messy brown hair. Dayna was getting more and more annoying recently. Its like all she cared about was when the next time were going to have sex. It was fucking ridiculous.

I mean, don’t get me wrong, I like having sex, but just not every fucking minute of every fucking day.

I wanted a relationship that was more than sex. So much more. I wanted love. True, passionate, unfailing love.Just like Jamie and I had. And I was starting to realize I was never going to have that with Dayna. But I couldn’t break up with her . . . not again. Especially not after what happened with me and Jamie.

I don’t think I've ever gotten my heart broken as badly as I did that day.

I took a deep breath and said, “I can't be with you unless you change.” As soon as the words were out of my mouth I wished I hadn’t said them.

Jamie’s breathe caught in her chest and she looked up at me, “Alex you don’t mean that.”

“Yes, I do. If you won't change, I can't be with you.”

Her face contorted into a palate of emotions but finally settled on anger. Rage, actually. “Fine. If that’s how it has to be—we’re done.”

For once in a long time I was utterly speechless. I was searching for something to say but I couldn’t come up with anything. I wanted to scream and yell at her, to tell her I loved her with my whole entire heart and how I didn’t want to live a second without her, but I just couldn’t say anything.

“Leave,” she told me, her voice icy cold. I wouldn’t have left, but it was either leave or start bawling in front of her. I decided to leave.

It wasn’t till I got back to my house that I started crying hysterically.

I could feel the tears pricking in the back of my eyes. I squeezed my eye lids shut tightly. I was not going to cry over her. Not again.

It was time I got myself together and moved on. Things were never going to go back to the way they were, so why even try?
♠ ♠ ♠
in case you didn't catch it ; this is in alex's POV .

anyway , dayna's a whore -.-
i really don't like her and i want her out of this story .
anyone else feel the same ?