‹ Prequel: Black Keys
Sequel: Stay
Status: Completed!

What Can I Say?

So Here's The Deal..

Over a month had already gone by and Nick and Melody were inseparable. Melody practically lived with Nick and this point. A day did not go by without them being with one another. They spent most of their time at Nick’s house alone, and only a few times were they out of the house.

It was one of those rare times when they were leaving the house this time to eat with Nick’s family. It had been since the wedding that Nick had seen them. Melody was nervous to see his family as Nick’s girlfriend; it was different when she was just working with him.

“Ready?” Nick asked as he walked into his room to find Melody standing in front of the mirror. “You look great.”

Melody turned to look at her boyfriend then down at the clothes she wore. It was just a simple black shirt with white skinny jeans.

“Are you sure?” Melody asked concern lacing her words.

“I’m positive” Nick said smiling at the beautiful woman in front of him.

Melody walked over to Nick and gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

“Alright then let’s go.” Melody said taking Nick’s hand in hers.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is a little preview of the chapter I just finished writing and if you want to read the next chapter I need comments!!! I have a new plot thought out, actually two new things are coming, and I would appreciate something from you guys! I'm not asking for much! Just a simple good job will make me happy! I give you guys what you want and I get nothing in return. Sorry for the rant but I would really like some more comments. Thanks for taking a minute to read this! I still love you guys even if you are all silent readers now!!
: )