Status: slow but steady, being rewritten after a year

Running Water

she only ate red candy

To describe Fern Evans in one word would be like trying to count the stars. You can try, but you know you haven’t gotten it right on. You never will.

She was an enigma, an ever changing river.

She was simply Fern. She was the girl that dyed her hair often, changing it but never going to extremes like green. Most people couldn’t remember her natural color anymore. She liked to paint her nails bright, almost obnoxious colors, even though that made the uneven lengths more apparent. She only ate red candy and she held petty grudges. You can ask Sean Abbot, she hasn’t had a civil conversation with him since the third grade when he took her peanut butter and jelly sandwich and then had the nerve to say, “Thanks,” and kiss her on the cheek.

She was hard to deal with but hard to stay away from.

Ask Noah Simmons, he would definitely agree.
♠ ♠ ♠
so. obviously. I'm rewriting this. I'm surprised there's still people subscribed, it's been over a year since I've done anything to this. But I'm changing it a little. Rewriting, new layout, new plan, just...yeah. I would love some feedback, even though this is the prologue. I am really sorry I ditched this by the way. I loved it. I don't know what happened. I'd love for you all to support me in doing it again, I'm sure you were suprised to get an email about this--bet you didn't even remember what is was, haha. If you're a new reader, well, thanks! But yeah.

sorry, again.