Status: Active

Chaos

Prologue

With the continuous wanting and pleading of families, to send their loved ones home from the war, scientists found a way to fight without using their own men. The code name was Chaos. It was a special gas that would make the enemy fight their own side. Scientists around the world thought it was a good idea, one we should have thought of before. The enemy would kill one another, until the last one fell.

This gas, had a minor defect, but was thought safe to be transmitted to the air near the enemy. It was only supposed to stay in the air approximately 2 minutes, giving it enough time for some to breathe it in. It seemed to work at once, and the enemy went after one another.

Something happened though, the gas remained and innocent people started breathing it in, then going after their own kind. Also, a platoon from the U.S. Army, were unfortunate enough to be left behind in the forest where the gas was dropped. Soon Chaos spread through the land, and men were killing each other because of the mistake of a few scientists.

Some were lucky to be immune to the gas’s effect, like a New York citizen, a Private in the Army, named Alexander Farro.
♠ ♠ ♠
We're really excited about this story. Hopfully it will be enjoyed by you, as well.
This chapter is written by PrinceEdward12 and edited by url=http://member.mibba.com/100697/]EternalForever[/url].