Status: I'm keeping this on the off chance I come into some inspiration

Fumbled Touches

William Beckett- The "Innocent" One

Includes sexual content. If you don't like that, I suggest you read only until: "Anyways, kiss time now?" With a puppy dog face like that, I couldn't resist.

"William, you dirty dirty man. Saying such perverted things."

"Don't act like you don't absolutely love it, Gabey."

"Hm, I sure as hell can't deny that but who would've thought 'William Beckett- the innocent one' would say such things. Especially towards a male," Gabe told me while cradling my waist swinging us back and forth.

Gabriel Saporta used to be the most popular boy. I used to be the shy, innocent, un-popular, nerd.
Everything has changed. Because Gabe accidentally came out during a school performance he was marked 'Fag' which pushed his social status down to below me. Because I made Gabriel come out I was pushed up social status levels. Not so many floors that I was popular but just enough to have everyone know who I am and talk to me at some point.

"Yes, but look what happened to you. No offense. I mean, without the incident we would've never happened."

"True. I don't miss people popular though. It was so much work. If you had a pimple once you'd be talked about. If you had a bad hair day everyone would talk and say bad things. Even without a mistake I would get talked about. I'm sure that you had heard things."

I had. Being the most popular boy in the entire school, Gabe was constantly being talked about. I had heard horrible things that I would never repeat. I forced myself not to believe any of the things being said. It's like the game 'telephone' where someone whispers a word or statement to the next person and it keeps going on. By the end of the chain the person who got it last says what they (think) they were told. A lot of the times, it was so different from the original statement. Maybe that's why teachers had us play that game; because it'd teach us how rumors spread and how that a lot of the time the get distorted.

I nodded my head. "I did. I didn't believe any of them. I knew you were a good soul. Anyways,"

"Anyways, kiss time now?" With a puppy dog face like that, I couldn't resist.

I pressed my lips to his. Unlike usual sparks people feel, I felt flames. Gabe bite my lip a bit hard, obviously wanting something more that a simple kiss. I happily let him get what he wanted. He shoved his tongue into my mouth and pushed my back against the wall. His kisses never fail to make me happy everywhere. Gabe has told me the same; that my kisses always make him happy.

"God, fuck," Gabe said putting his head on my shoulder.

"Hm?"

He hesitated. "Agh, I want you."

I thought about saying no. But then the pros outweighed the cons. Good thing I bought a pack of condoms. Instead of telling him it was fine I just started to kiss him again. I started to rub my hand up Gabe's shirt, tracing his abs. I wanted to just rip is shirt off, which I almost did, until Gabe took his shirt off.

He placed his forehead onto mine, breathing heavily. "Do you want to? I mean, you don't have to, baby."

"What's it seem like?"

He sighed. "You know I'm not good at inferring, Bill."

I rolled my eyes and started to pull him up the stairs. I hope this is a good enough hint, I said. I had felt like this before. I was just so excited to have Gabe. For being a teenage boy, I was considered to be strange for not wanting sex ever. But then I had met Gabe. He, as a whole, just turns me on. But, for some reason, me and Gabe have never actually done the deed. We've been pretty close to but then we realized we were in a bathroom stall. 'We' was really only Gabe. He's been so protective of my virginity. He says 'I want you to really know it's what you want to do. I don't want to pressure you into anything'.

"Are you sure, baby?"

I nodded my floppy hair. "Mhm. Don't you try to stop it again. I know this is what I want, okay? I've been waiting for it." I sounded so desperate, it was kind of sickening. "Are you ready?"

"For you? Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
719 words.
Short, huh?

I swear it'll get better. But if you don't comment I won't know if there is anything I should fix. So please, give your ideas on the story. Subscribers would be nice too...