Hate isn't a feeling. It's a way of life.

The Talk

Justin's P.O.V

I woke up from my mother shaking me and saying "It's time for school." She left and I heard her open the door to his room. "Wake the fuck up now." I couldn't help but see his light was on still. I walked over to his room he was sitting on the floor all ready for school and he was dressed in his black pants that were so tight that you could see the out line of his dick. They had golden treads down the sides and he was skinny that he looked like a god. His shirt wasn't as tight but it was tight. As he saw me he grabbed his hoodie and put it on. He had already put on the Bod Axe mix on and I loved that smelled. "Come on for something to eat."

"Are you coming?" I looked at what he was looking at. It was his real mom and dad but those people didn't give birth to him. He said they are his real family. I looked at the little bit of his face that wasn't covered by the hood of the hoodie. He had a tear coming down. I nearly screamed because I never saw him cry before. He is older than me by like 2 years but I was so smart I got moved to his classes. I didn't like that at all but I got to see him even more. "Well call me if you need anything." I walked down stairs and I heard Mom and Dad fighting. I walk to the table that was in the dinning room and grabbed two plates. One for me and another for Ryan. I grabbed some bacon and eggs for the both of us. I walked upstairs and sat next to Ryan on the floor. I felt my heart melt when he looked at me with his a dark baby green eyes that help me get though the tough times.

"Thank you." He said in a soft voice.

"Your welcome. So how did you sleep?" He looked at me and the eyes that melted me burned me everywhere. "OK. How are you feeling this morning?" And again his eye burned me. "OK I get it. I'm sorry." He got up and shut the door.

"Why the hell did you leave last night?" I did care if he hates me now because he doesn't need me around.

"Well maybe one of us had to think it was wrong."

"What ever." He grabbed his plate and left the room. What did I do now? I keep making mistakes and it's hurting me. I love him and now he doesn't love me like he use to. My sister always said that time healed everything but I know isn't on my side. I just want to do that night over again. I walk out and see Kelly standing there. She grabbed my arm and pulled me down to her room.

"Hey. What the hell?"

"Can we talk?"

"Sure but make it fast."

"OK I know you love Ryan more than you should and he loves you back the same way. I know I'm always mean but I want you and him happy. I'm going to make Mom let him out today and you are going to tell him how you feel and you are going to be happy. If not I'm going to try my best to make them ease." She whispering now. "Mom and dad fuck him yesterday. And he let them. If he didn't he would be nearly dead right now. If we make it easy on him maybe they will love him more. Are you with me?"

I didn't want to be but I need something to do. "Yeah sure. Just don't tell him."

"OK" We walked out and we went down stairs. I grabbed my hoodie and so did my sister. "Where is Ryan?"

"He left already."

"Well bye." We both said at the same time. We walked down the street to the high school awaiting what will happen next.