Hate isn't a feeling. It's a way of life.

The paper we had to write.

Ryan's P.O.V

Walking to school alone is sad but when your always alone it's worst. I can't think of how to talk to anyone, not just anyone but I can't even talk to my self. I wish I could just say sorry, like before when your a little kid you never get in trouble, and everything will be okay, but it's never going to be like that again. I got to school and found my first class really easy. The bell rang and Miss. Willing walked into the class. She was tall, hazel eyes, and her smile was the biggest one I seen ever. The smile told me that she didn't want to be here. "Good monring class." A few kids said it back. "Well, today I want you to write something about your self. Doesn't have to be what you do just something." I didn't know what to write till a kid in front of me turned around and looked at my paper.

"So I'm Mike. I'm writing about what people said to me. How about you?" Right there, I know it. I should write about,

"What my Mother ower said to me a few years back." I started to write.

"Well, what's your name?" He didn't turn around, just kept looking at my paper.

"Ryan. Now, I'm going to start to work. Have fun writing." I started to write again. He turned around and started to work too.

~1 hour later~

I just got done writing when Miss. Willing called my name. "Ryan Kaven, please come here." I walked up to her desk and every one looked at me. I got to her desk and I could feel eveyones eyes stairing down my back. "Because your, I'm going to have you read your paper and you can not say no." I sighed a little and walked back to get my paper. I stopped for a second to see who was still looking. everyone was looking still. I walked up to the front of the room and it seemed like every one in the school was quiet so they could listen.

~"When I was 4 years and 2 mouths old my
mother owner told me 'everyone is born one way
and one way only. If you weren't born one way you
weren't born at all. God told me that when you
were born I have to hold you close and make
sure you find what way you were born.' If that
is true, I was born not scared of anything, not
even fear it's self. I never have been and I know
I will never will be. If that's true my Mother and
Father owner was born to be abuser. If that's
true all the people who like different stuff are
not born. I guess no one is born because I
know everyone has to like something more
than what God made them. I guess I'm dead
and so are you guys."~

I looked up from the paper and everyone was looking at me. Most of the girls were crying or about to to cry. The guys had their mouth and I was about to shout 'Shut your mouths. And stop crying.' But I didn't. A girl stood up and started to clap than soon after others did too. I walked back my seat and smiled a little. May today will be a good day.