Love Happens When You Least Expect It!

Mission Gone Terribly Wrong!

"CANI! BEHIND YOU!" I screamed at my sister, Cani.

Fortunatly she heard me and dodged her opponets attack. It seem's we have been fighting for hours, if not days. But thats what happens when your opponet has genjutsu. But I killed mine earlier, I was watching my sister fight for a while. My brother, Fable, was nowhere to be found.

Cani screamed in pain, I look up and see the unbelievable. He killed my sister.
"CANI!" I scream as I jump to her side. Drenched in her own blood she laid infront of me. I looked up at the enemy. He looked somehow familiar, but I never met him.
"Selabi... It's been a long time... 16 years infact." The man said. He took off his dorky glasses and cleaned them with his shirt. He didnt have a scratch on him.
I trembleed to the ground, I didnt have enough chakra too defeat him. "FABLE!" I shout hoping he would come to my side.

"What do you want." I ask. He laughed. "ANSWER ME DAMNIT!"
"I'm here to return you to your rightful home... Selabi." He smerked as he adjusted his glasses. He began to slowly walk close to me, Shuriken in hand, he kneeled down. He breathed in my face.

"I know who you are."

I slpped him hard in the face without thinking, and I grabbed my sword from behind me. "Your fiesty... Just like your father."

"SHUT UP!" I yelled in anger. "You dont even know him. My father... Jugishi Tisha, Cheif of medicen of the grass village. THATS MY FATHER!"
He was still laughing. "Whats so funny?" I whisper. "Dont you think it's weird. That you dont look like them at all... Your supposed "Siblings" are all beutiful blue eyed blondies. And look in a mirror, your a pale brunnet."

I paused. That has always been in the back of my head. Most people in the village are blond as well. "Hey, four eyed! Whats your point."
"My name... Is Kabuto." He began to walk towards me. I drew my sord. "Selabi!" Fable screamed as he jump kicked Kabuto in the face. They fell onto the ground.
"FABLE! HE KILLED CANI!" He looked at our dead sister. Then he glared at Kabuto. "You bastard... I'm going to kill you." Kabuto smiled. He jumped up so fast and punchedFable right in his chest, infront of his heart.

He fables mouth spilled blood onto his perfect skin. He fell liflessly to the ground. My siblings were only chunin, I was a high level Jonin.
I look up, and see that Kabuto wasnt there. On my knees I backed up in panic. I bumped into something. Arms suddenly appeared around me, keeping me still.
I screamed, but his hands covered my mouth. "Let this be a warning Selabi... Hell is about to become your life. You will be returned to your rightful place."