Love Happens When You Least Expect It!

Mission Assigned

I slowly open my tired eyes. Once I did, I relized I wasnt at home, in my bed. But I was in a hospital room. I immeditly jumped up and ran outside. "Whats going on!"
Without answering me, a nurse pushed me into my room and locked me in. "HEY!" I scream. Angry and confused, I decided to get home, so I opened my window. Using my chakra, I jump to the ground. As I am walkin home I realize that I am being followed. But, too late. Before I know it, three masked ninja's grab me and cover my mouth and eyes.
After they use a teleportation jutsu, they uncover my face. The cold air touched my petrified face. "What the hell is going on!"
I was in a dark room, all alone. I look around. Its pitch black, and empty. I was scared. Where are my siblings? What happend to Kabuto? Where am I and... Am I going to die?
Before I could come up with more reasons to worry, a man walks in. As he gets closer, more light appears. "Selabi... I bet your wondering whats going on." He laughed.
His fat hand slaped my face, unexpectedly, I falll to the ground. "Dont even try to fight back. While you were at the hospital, I had them disable your chakra."
"Whats going on." I ask as I stand back on my feet. He glarred at me, I didnt understand why. I have never met this man.
"Your time here is up. I dont care how valuable you are! YOU DONT BELONG HERE!" Yet agian he slaped me. I was powerless, No good at taijutsu, only nin and gen.
"Where are Fable and Cani?"
He laughed. "Why do you care... If you must know, they are dead. Along with their parents." Time froze... They really did die. I was praying to dear god that was all a dream.
"Such a shame... The Kizuki family was such a great addition to the grass village allience... Now their clan is extent."
I looked at him in a confused. "No... I'm their daughter, Selabi."
He kicked me in anger. Repeatedly... blood was pouring on the ground.
"Now Selabi. I wont kill you. As long as you do as I say."
He kneeled down, so he could face me. I layed in agony... mental and physical.
"Now. You are going to a puppet in a way. Do what ever we say and you will be fine. Starting tomorow you will be living in Suna, the village of the sand."
"Why"
"DONT SPEAK!" He kicked me agian. "We will replace you with a currently deceaced guard. This way you will always be close to the Kazekage, Gaara. You will be protecting him, and your villlage. Tomorow morning be at the Village head courters doorbefore sunrise. From there just follow the other guards."
"Wont they know that-"
"Dont interupt.... Or underestamate me. We have that all taken care of."
"How long."
"Until I say stop. Just be warned, if they find out... they will kill you. And if they dont I WILL."
-----------------------------------
When I arrived at the adress they told me I would be living at, I found my uniform, a bed, a table, and thats it. Iam supposed get top secret information from the Kazekage and the village. Then send it to my own. If I dont or if I get caught... I will be killed.