Spying on the Bad Boy

Vanessa wasn't your ordinary 17 year old girl. Most girls her age obsessed over boys, and what outfit to wear, but not Vanessa.
She was obsessed with spying, and kicking adults butts. She and her 21 year old brother were secret agents.
But during one of her assignments she meets a not so nice boy. She feels a strong connection to him, but she wants wanted nothing to do with him, but he won't stop following her, and he is always in the way of a mission.
If things couldn't get any worse for Vanessa, she gets assigned to his father, and the only way to get to the dad was through him.
To top that secret agents are disappearing all over the city, and her brother was one of them, but she was told to stick to her mission, and stay away, or lose her job.
Would she risk getting her cover blown, and lose the only job she has ever wanted to save her brother, or listen to her boss, and lose the only family she had left?
  1. sinking ship
    its pretty cool
  2. Disappearances
    Getting yelled at.
  3. Target practice
    target practice
  4. Taxi ride
    Nursery rimes,and a hot guy
  5. First assignment of the trip
    MY rooms amazing, but the view is my friends bed so not so much.
  6. A Night At the Club
    Jesse knows how to party but she hates work.