Spying on the Bad Boy

First assignment of the trip

"Holy mother of Jesus this room is fantastic!"Jesse screeched as we entered out hotel rooms.
I rolled my eyes and through my ginormous bag on the closest bed.
"dibs on this bed,"I murmured.
"Whatever,"She yelped as she zoomed past me to the other one by the TV.
I laughed at her complete fascination with the room and checked it out myself.

It was a pretty decent room with double wide windows,purple drapes,white walls and purple sheeted queen size beds.The beds were on the east wall with the dressers in between them,the TV was on the west closer to the window,and right next to the TV was a mini fridge,microwave counter top, and a wooden dresser.
The bathroom Was right next to the exit door.
"I can dig it,"I said satisfied.
"Pah this is better than that ladies house they made us stay in, in the last mission."
I shrugged my should and flopped down on the bed,kicking my shoes off in the process.
Ah this was nice.Now we ca just chillaxe
and-

"RING! RING!"
The continuous phone beeping drew me away from my cozy bed and over to Jesse as she put it on speaker.
'YES boss we've made it safely to the hotel room.No need for a call update yet.Nothing new,"She stated.
"I know that Jesse but I have some news for you.We have word that your Man will be going to a club later on tonight and we want you two to check it out, and see if you can find anything,"Oliver Ordered.

Before Jesse could say something sarcastic I snatched the phone out of her hand."Okay you got it.What club?We're going to need to use our fake IDs I'm guessing?"
Jesse glared at me as I turned away and walked back toward my bed.
"I'll send you the address, and yes of course you'll need your fake IDs.I want You both to look as old as possible but try to blend in.We're not getting too close to him yet."

"But what about our night out?!"Jesse wined.
"What night out?"Oliver snapped.
"Toni-"
"Nothing. We'll check it out pronto,"Jesse began but I cut her off.

"Glad I could count on You Vanessa.Keep Her in line,and get this job done.Try not to blow anything up this time."
Jesse leaped at me,and tried to snatch the phone but I ended the call with a quick okay,and slammed the phone shut.
"What about our dates?"She pouted.
I turned around, and started going through my clothes for something to wear.

"Our job is why we are here, and it comes first in everything.We'll just have to cancel."
I neatly laid my outfit on the bed, and through the phone back at her.
She clumsily caught and glared.
"We are not canceling.You haven't been on a date in years!"
The cell Vibrated in her hands,and caused her to jump.

"It has not been years.I don't even want to go on a date and whats the address to the club?"
She flipped open the phone and red it.
A grin suddenly spread it's way across her face."Well darling it looks like we're going to have fun after all.It's the same place Jake wants to meet."
Frozen in disbelief I stared at her.

She nodded in satisfaction."Yep and you are not wearing that tonight,"She grimaced at my outfit laid across the bed.
"What's wrong with my outfit?"I scowled.
"It's too casual.Come here I have the perfect thing for you,"She grinned her mischievous smile,and pulled me into her pit of a bag.
Someone save me from this Crazy diva!
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it.