Okaeri

Okaeri

Reita was coming home after a long tour around Japan. He was gone for 3 months. 3 months full of screaming, fans, songs and no sleep at all. He was very tired, but he didn’t regret it at all. The longer he was gone, the sweeter was the comeback. He decided to take the stairs, since the elevator was occupied and he couldn’t wait to see her. His tiny, pretty, smart and very clumsy fiancée, Atsumi Yamakawa. They’ve been friends since high school and she was supporting the GazettE from the very beginning. After their big boom, Reita realized that she was the girl for him. Kind. Strong. Caring. Motherly. They’ve been together for five years now. Two more staircases were dividing him and his love. He pushed his guitar case up and quickened his pace. He stopped in front of the door to their apartment and the delicious smell of Atsumi’s pizza hit his nose. He smiled, inhaling the scent and opened the door.

“Tadaima.” The one word that sent everything into chaos and anarchy. He heard something slap against the table in the kitchen, and then a pitter-patter of feet followed.

“Whoa!” A girl’s scream was heard before a fall. A girl slid all across the living room, bumping into his feet. Atsumi looked up at him and their brown eyes locked.

Atsumi was very small, probably a few inches above being a legal midget, with chocolate brown eyes and black curly and short hair, which was in two little pig tails. She was wearing his socks, his shirt, even his pants. The shirt was too big for her, the sleeves going down to her elbows. She stood up, smiling sheepishly.

“Okaeri, Akira-kun.”

“What? That’s all?” He asked her with a laugh, as she launched herself in his arms.

“I didn’t want to make a scene. You are tired.” She cooed in his ear, standing on the tips of her toes so Reita wouldn’t have to bend over. He chuckled quietly.

“How considerate. And you think tripping in the kitchen and sliding all the way over to me isn’t making a scene.” Atsumi laughed and punched his arms lightly. Reita checked her out, his gaze slowing rapidly at some of her parts. Atsumi’s cheeks reddened.

“I see you’re wearing my clothes. Missed me?” He asked huskily, as he stepped closer to her and placed a hand on her side. His fingers slowly went under the fabric of the shirt. Atsumi’s hand slowly crawled up his chest, bunching the shirt in her fist. Reita pulled her closer, until their bodies weren’t pressed tightly to each other. Atsumi leaned up and pushed her lips on his, her arms circling around his neck and pulling him closer. Reita returned the kiss with the same hunger as she did, the first hand going up to her back, while the other one went down to her backside. She jumped and giggled as he groped her lightly, giving her butt a squeeze. Atsumi licked his lips, not waiting for him to respond, her tongue passed his lips and gently brushed against his. Reita growled as the hand on her butt slowly came up to her right arm. When his fingers brushed up her elbow, she broke this kiss gently, freeing herself from his hold. She smiled gently at him, as she slowly prowled to the kitchen, with Reita hot on her trail. Atsumi walked to the counter, where the pizza was. She took a knife and started to cut the pieces, when Reita encircled her waist with his arms and nipped on the nape of her neck. Atsumi suppressed a moan.

“Ue-chan. Dinned.” She tried to remind him, but Reita didn’t listen.

“The only thing I want right now is you.” He whispered huskily in her ear, as Atsumi’s knees buckled. Reita chuckled quietly.

“And I’m sure tat the only thing you want right now is me.”

“It’s not like you’re wrong or something but…” She didn’t finish, as both of their stomachs growled. She laughed and turned around to face him. Her fingers jabbed into his toned abdomen, grinning at him.

“Oh really?” She could see the blush under his bandana and she smiled. Atsumi pushed him all the way to the living room and pushed him down on the couch.

“And now, don’t move.” She warned him playfully. Atsumi then ran to the kitchen and she came back with three big pizza slices on one plate. She sat down in Reita’s lap, took one slice in her hand and placed the plate on the little coffee table. Atsumi blew on the pizza for it to cool off. She looked at it for a while and then took a bite.

“Hey! What about me?” Reita asked in a pout voice as he draped his arms around her waist and pulled her closer.

“Was just making sure that it’s eatable.” She cooed with a smile, as she put one hand below the pizza, just in case if it fell, and brought it to Reita’s lips. He took a big bite.

“Mmmm.” He groaned.

“It’s great.” He said, as he wanted to take another bite, but Atsumi took a bite with a giggle. Reita growled and gently bit her neck. Atsumi squealed, as she leaned away from him, but his arms pulled her back to him.

“Bite for bite.” He growled playfully as he took a bite, eating the pizza slice in two bites.

“Such a big mouth.” Atsumi commented with a chuckle, as she was about to take another slice, but squealed when Reita stood up with her.

“I’m full.” He said with a grin.

“Liar.” She stuck her tongue at him.

“How about I’ll persuade you somewhere else? Let’s say…bedroom?” He asked her huskily. Atsumi’s cheeks reddened, but she shook her head and slipped away from him.

“Let me just clean up.” She took the plate back to the kitchen, while Reita groaned.

“Can’t that wait until tomorrow?” He called sadly. Reita looked around the apartment. He wasn’t home for a long time. Everything was in its place, only one thing was missing. A blue, very scary looking vase with pointy shards coming out of it. Atsumi didn’t like that vase, but it was a present from her mom, so they had to keep it.

“Tsumi-chan? Where’s your mother’s vase?” After the question, Atsumi accidentally broke a plate.

“Oh, crap! Sorry, Ue-chan!” She called. Reita’s brow furrowed as he walked in the kitchen. He saw Atsumi picking the shards up.

“Really sorry, Ue-chan.” She apologized again.

“You don’t need to apologize. It was an accident.” He helped her picking up them up. Reita then noticed a piece of bandage showing from under her shirt.

“Atsumi? Did you hurt yourself?” He asked her slowly, as he kept looking at the bandage. Atsumi flinched.

“No. Why are you asking?” She asked, quickly standing up and throwing the trash in the bin. Reita crept up behind her and rolled the sleeve up. The bandage went all the way from the middle of her arm to her shoulder.

“What happened?” He asked her. She was quiet for a while.

“It’s nothing, jus-“

“What. Happened?” He asked her one more time, as he pushed her in the counter. Atsumi looked up into his eyes.

“It’s…” She wanted to say again, but the look in his eyes made her change her mind about that.

“While I was washing it, I slipped and fell. That’s all.” She looked away, saying meekly.

“That’s why you wore my stuff?” He asked her.

“Yeah…you asked me not to get hurt…so…” Reita chuckled as he enveloped her gently in his arms, trying carefully not to push on the little cuts. Atsumi giggled, as she tightened the grasp on him and placed her head on his chest.

“You scared me.” He chuckled again, as his arms went below her butt, where he slowly picked her up. Atsumi eep-ed as she quickly wrapped her legs around his hips. Reita laughed sexily in her ear, as he nibbled on her earlobe.

“You got the right idea. And now, since everything is in its place, we’re staying in bed for a very…very long time.” He growled teasingly, as he threw her on their bed and took something out from his pocket. Atsumi’s eyes widened in surprise, as a lustful smirk grazed her lips. She layed down on the bed and placed her arms above her head, with her wrists together.

“Cuff me, baby.”
♠ ♠ ♠
How did you like it? :)