Cinema

Cinema

“Hey, Ani!” Kaede said happily, as she jumped on her older brother, Ruki. He laughed, as he hugged her tightly.

“Hey, little one!” He smiled, as he looked at her. His younger sister, Kaede changed a lot since the last time they’ve met. She dyed her hair brown. It was long and curly, now up in a messy bun and her big violet eyes were framed with black.

“How are you doing? I haven’t seen you for a long time.” She smiled, as he took her hand and led her to the studio.

“Ah, you know. Song writing and stuff like that.”

“The normal adult life?” She winked at him and they laughed.

“And what about you? I hope you’re still in school.” He said suspiciously and Kaede rolled her eyes.

“Of course I am. I’m a top grade student, you know.”

“That means you didn’t throw up during an autopsy?” He stated and Kaede punched his shoulder.

“Of course I didn’t! What do you think I am, some whim?” She asked him, hurt.

“Okay, okay, sorry.” He chuckled quietly.

“So, how are the guys doing?” She asked him, as they got inside the studio and it was empty.

“The same, the same. Yuu is still weird, Kai is still motherly, Kouyou is still girly and Akira is…oh, now, please tell me you don’t have a crush on him…again.” He said in a scared voice, as he noticed the change in Kaede’s face when he mentioned him. Suzuki Akira, also called Reita, was Ruki’s old friend and Kaede’s crush. Ever since she saw him, when he was 15, and she was 13, it could be called a high school crush, but since Reita was everywhere, the crush didn’t go away. Everywhere she went, she saw his face. Every time she called Ruki, she could hear his deep voice, calling her. Reita would even take the phone from Ruki and chat with her. Talking over the phone wasn’t so back, he wouldn’t see her flaming face, but to meet him now made her knees shake. She fell for Reita almost as hard as a rapid fan girl.

Ruki sighed and ran a hand through his hair annoyingly.

“Not again.” He moaned and Kaede’s cheeks reddened.

“Hey, this has nothing to do with you, so shut up, alright?” She told him sharply.

“Maybe I do, maybe I don’t have a-“ She didn’t finish, as two big hands covered her eyes.

“Guess who.” Ruki said in an amused voice. By the tone that Ruki used, she already knew it was Reita. Her breath hitched in her throat, as she lifted her shaky hands above her head. It didn’t help that Reita had her head right on his chest and his warm breath was coming down her shirt, making her shiver. Kaede’s hands slowly lifted to Reita’s face, as she patted around it. No noseband. Her eyes popped open, as she quickly grabbed the now stranger’s hair, to know it’s falling down to his shoulders.

“Shima-cha~n!” Kaede moaned, as she tore his hands off her face and turned around, to look up at the grinning guitarist.

“Thought I was someone else?” He teased her. God, he knows she had a crush on Reita, too.

“You’re such an idiot.” She told him, as Uruha laughed and hugged her.

“Yes, I missed you too, fairy.” Uruha gave her the nickname fairy, because as he said, Kaede is a fairy name and plus she looks like one. Kaede rolled her eyes.

“Still into fairytales? Aren’t you a little old for that?” She told him with a smirk. Uruha returned the smirk.

“Still into Reita? Aren’t you a little old for that?” Kaede gasped and punched his arm so hard, Uruha flinched.

“Eeeeh? Kaede-chan has a crush on Ue-chan?” A new voice called from the door. Kaede moaned.

“Kai-kun! It was supposed to be a secret!” She whimpered, as she hid her head in her hands. She could hear footsteps, and then a pair of arms hugged her.

“Sowwy!” Kai whispered cheekily in her ear.

“It’s gonna be a secret, don’t worry.” He assured her.

“What is?” Aoi asked, as he stepped in.

“That Kaede-chan loves Reita. Oops.” Kai covered his mouth, while Kaede looked at him, with a dull expression.

“I swear to god!” Kaede yelled, as she ran a hand through her hair, frustrated.

“Aww, that’s just cute. Are you planning to tell him?” Aoi asked, as he walked over to her and hugged her.

“By the way, Hi.”

“Planning on to tell him? Tell Reita? Are you crazy?” She asked him a matter-of-factly.

“Tell me what?” A new voice came from the door, which made Kaede’s heart beat faster. He back was facing the door, so she slowly turned to see Reita for the first time after a long while. He looked better than she thought. His hair was styled, he had make-up and a guitar case on his back. When Kaede turned to face him, he looked shocked.

“Kae-chan? Wow! I didn’t recognize you!” He said in a cheerful shock, as he put down his guitar case and pulled her in a hug. She hid her head in his shoulder, to hide the blush on her face, and squeezed his waist.

“It’s been a long time.” She reminded him. He chuckled quietly.

“Yes, it has. Tell me what?” He asked again. Kaede’s cheeks reddened even more.

“Ah, it’s nothing. Stupid.”

“Oh, okay. Tell me what?” He asked her with a curious face. Kaede sighed.

“You won’t stop until I won’t tell you, huh?”

“Noppe, tell me what?” The guys laughed and Kaede tried to swallow the big lump in her throat, but unsuccessfully.

“Well…um…ah…” She looked around for words, while digging her toe in the carpet. What was she supposed to tell him? That she loves him? No way. Not in front of the guys. That would be “epic failure” as Uruha would call it.

“Actually, Kaede-kun wanted to ask you out to a movie, but she thought it wasn’t appropriate.” Aoi said with a grin, as Kaede’s head whipped around at him. She heard Reita gasp.

“Is that true, Kae-chan?” He asked her. All the guys gave her an encouraging smile, and she nodded. Reita grinned.

“It’s definitely appropriate. I actually saw this move I wanted to see, Avatar, but the guys didn’t want to go with me. So I’ll pick you up at seven?” He asked her with a grin. Kaede managed to grin back.

“We have a deal.”

___________________________________________________________________________

“Ue-chan!” Kaede opened the door with a smile. She was wearing a black miniskirt, a white “Gazerock is not dead” shirt and mid thigh black leather boots. Reita checked her out and for once he was lucky he has a noseband. He was starting to sweat up only because of what she was wearing. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him closer to her. His hands went to her waist and just held there, because he wasn’t sure if he would be able to control himself. Not after…

Kaede quickly pulled away to grab her purse and keys. She started walking to the car, when Reita grabbed her hand to stop her. The single, casual touch made them both twitch for something more. They looked at their connected hands. Kaede was the first one to look up.

“What is it?”

“Umm…don’t you want to lock the door?” He asked her quietly, almost huskily. Kaede bowed her head. His voice was so…

“No. Ruki’s home.”

“Why didn’t you say you’re going?” He asked as he started walking to the car.

“I’m not talking to him.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah!” She ended it with a laugh, as she sat in the passenger seat. Reita chuckled, as he walked around, to step in the car. Kaede had her door locked, and she was already strapped in. Reita was about to pull the belt over his torso as well.

“Wait.” He said, as he turned completely to her.

“Hm?”

“Takanori called me this afternoon.” He stated, and Kaede’s eyes widened. She was able to hold back the urge of popping her eyes out at him.

“Oh, really? Interesting.”

“He told me something. Something about you…and me.” This time, she had to look at him.

“H…he did?” She asked unsurely, and he nodded.

“A…and what…” She started to say, but she was cut off by him.

“I want to hear you say it. Or else I won’t believe him.” he told her firmly. Kaede looked at him with panicked eyes, before looking at her hands, which were in her lap. She sighed.

“I know…it may be a little too late for me to say, but here it goes. I’ve…I’ve fallen in love with you. Since I was like fourteen. And it didn’t go away, since I saw you everywhere, I heard your voice. It’s stupid…”

“It’s not.” Reita interrupted her rambling. Kaede’s head shot up and looked at him.

“It’s not stupid. Because I care about you. A lot.” He stated, as he leaned forward, and unclipped her seatbelt. His hands then wrapped around her waist and he pulled her all the way to him, placing her in his lap, while he leaned against the door. Kaede was speechless, as her face was red as a tomato.

“Kae…breathe.” He told her, amused, as she did what he asked. His hands covered her flaming cheeks and pulled her face down to his. Both of their lips were parted, and they breathed in each other’s scent.

“You…” Kaede started.

“You like me.” She choked out.

“Yes.”

“And…” Reita pressed his thumb against her lips.

“Hush. Don’t think.” He told her with a lazy smile, as he pressed his lips to hers. Oh, how she dreamed about this. And now it was true. Reita’s lips were even softer that she had imagined, as they gently caressed her mouth, his hands slowly burying in her brown hair and pulling her face even closer to his. Kaede’s hands gripped his shoulders desperately. Her head tilted to the side, and her tongue shyly slid out to touch his lips. Reita made a low sound in his throat, as his hands went down to her back, and he opened his mouth, so his tongue could meet hers. When one of his cold hands went up her shirt, she shivered and moaned, as she started panting slightly. Reita broke the kiss, as he slowly started kissing down her neck, nibbling on her skin. It didn’t take him long to find her soft spot. Kaede gripped his hair by the roots and pulled him closer, as Reita’s arm encircled around her waist almost painfully, making her whimper. As Reita started sucking on her neck, she leaned down to softly bite his back. Reita groaned and pulled away, more tore away, admiring the hickey that was now on Kaede’s left side of her neck. Her eyes were glazed with a milky color, half closed, as she smiled at him with bruised lips.

“I…I think we should stop.” Reita said with a pout.

“Yeah…it was getting pretty wild, ne?” She told him, as she hugged him, pressing the side of her face to his chest. Reita chuckled, as he leaned back on the door and hugged her back. Reita looked at his watch.

“Crap. We missed the film.”

“Oh well.” Kaede said, not really caring if they did. Reita pulled her back to her seat.

“Never mind. I’m taking you out for dinner.”