Academy: Seduction

Xavier James Academy, classified as the highest ranked academic and sport educated academy in the country. Those who were lucky enough to get accepted into the school had a severe advantage of success in the future. Apart from having A-list students, Xavier James was also home to well-known man whore: Asher Price. One night stands and drunken states, Asher Price was the typical high school, hormonal raging teenage boy whom everyone knew the name off by heart.

Jayden Moore, a classic example of a love-struck teenage virgin. Who was also known as Fairy, for his great pride of being a queer. Jayden was obviously different from the rest of the boys at Xavier James and people still wonder how this boy could possibly be friends with Asher Price. He found himself developing strong feelings towards Asher and he can't help but wonder what Asher would do to him if he were ever to find out about his feelings. High school crushes and envious emotions, Jayden Moore was the most stubborn individual and kind-hearted boy that everyone shied away from.

Anastasia Soul, sex addicted bimbo that found herself stuck in Xavier James and new roommate to both Jayden and Asher. When she discovers a spark between Asher and herself, she can't help but get attached to him. But as things progress and Jayden steps into their so-called love life, confusion and rage will dominate this war. Labeled whore and psychotic bitch, Anastasia Soul was the worst enemy anyone could have, especially if it was over a boy.

Xavier James Academy: Seduction plays its part.

Image

Warning: The following story is classified as slash and may contain sexually explicit material.