Holding On, Tonight.

Stupid Saturdays

“Gerard!” I hear my mom yell, “Are you gonna do anything today or sit around moaning and groaning again?”
I don’t reply simply I just sigh and slip out of my seat.
I walk out into the kitchen and open the fridge; I stare at it, not really looking just glaring inside it. I’m not even hungry it’s just passing my time...
“Hurry Up!” My brother yells behind me. I jump alarmed.
He laughs, we both end up laughing at me. I move out of the way as I swiftly grab the carton of lite milk.
I walk into the lounge room again and plonk myself down.
I drink from the carton. I mean it’s my milk anyways.
I still have the Simpsons playing, but I flick through the channels...
Sigh
Nothing.

I stand up and without even realising; I’m back at the fridge again.
Is this really what my life has turned into?
I’m a bum, I laze about the house watching TV sitting in my room and surfing the web.
I never thought I’d amount to anything but I never thought I’d succumb to this... this...
I can’t even call it a lifestyle; it has no style, no class, and no life to it.
I’m pathetic.
Wow, I have this revelation of thoughts almost everyday, yet not once do I ever do anything about it. I always think “Todays the day!” but really it never is ; I just return back to one of my living spots in the house and do nothing.
And true to my nature, I have made my way into the computer room.
I sign in to MSN, no-one worth talking to really, yet still I sit infront of the screen scrolling up and down the page staring at peoples msn names.
Sigh
I fucking hate Saturday’s
♠ ♠ ♠
Its been awhile since ive written or even read the first chapter of this story, so i hope this chapter isnt to bad (: