Status: Finished

To the End

Over the Edge.

"Damnit, DAMNIT! They're catching up Frank!" I yelled and re-loaded my gun.

"I know! Fuck! I can't lose 'em!" He banged his hands down on the steering-wheel of our old '70 mustang.

Frank Anthony Iero. Criminal. Wanted for several counts of aiding and abbeding. Three counts of murder. One count of armed robbery and one count of grand-theft-auto.

Kris Rebecca Iero. Criminal. Wanted for two counts of murder. Several counts of armed robbery and one count of grand theft auto.

I'm Kris and Frank's my husband. Married for about three years and wanted in everystate except Alaska and Hawaii. Also wanted in Mexico. Right now, we're currently being tailed by the Arizona police. So if you'll excuse me, I have to deal with this right now.

"Kris, shoot at them!" Frank sait to me and turned down a desert road hoping to get some speed distance betweent them and us. I rolled down my window and turned around and shoot at the windshields of the cop cars. I hit on causing that car to turn right in the way of the other cars.

"YES!" I shouted and sat back down in the passenger's seat.

"You got them babe?" Franked looked at me.

"For now." I smiled. He leaned over and gave me a quick and passionate kiss. He pulled away and smiled at me. He then turned down another road that led further into the Arizona Desert. We drove on until we heard sirens again. I yelled and looked at Frank.

"AHHH! I'm so fucking tired of running. Let's end it now." Frank said.

A few hundered feet ahead of us was a very deep valley with a steep drop of. Frank looked at me and I looked at him. I nodded my head and he increased his speed.

"To the end?" Frank grabbed my hand.

"To the end."