Drama Sucks, but So Do We

Hilbilly Hell

"Kayla!"Over here! Get your city butt over here!"My aunts Texas accent boomed over all the rushing traffic.
I swung around and sure enough a tall lanky woman stood behind me.
She was wearing Blue overalls,a gray undershirt,Brown cow boy boots,and oh my God.She was wearing a White cow boy hat.Her long fiery hair was in french braids dangling down her shoulders.

I must have died and woke up in hillbilly hell.
"Um hi Aunt Karry,"I muttered.
Her face crinkled up in a wide grin as she threw herself at me,and pulled me in the biggest bear hug I have ever been in. Including Brandon's!

"Oh it's so good to see you!We haven't talked in ages!Y'all city girls forget about us?Your mom told me all bout yawls fight,and I fully support ya. Now let's get home,and get you settled in.Crissy's been waiting all day for you.She's so excited to see you!"
I stood rigid as she finally let me go,but yanked my stuff from me,and pulled me to her old rusted gray Chevy pick up truck.

Oh I'm not going to last a week here.
Of course Crissy was waiting for me.She's the devil spawn.She just can't wait to try another one of her crappy pranks on me in front of all the high school.
She did it last time I was here.Two years ago at a rodeo.I nearly killed her after she Decided to dump a bucket of horse crap on my lap,but mom grounded me the rest of the summer for just giving her a swirly.(She totally deserved it!)

"Oh Kayla you're going to love what we did with the ranch!We redid the Barn,and made a room On the second story for you so it's like you have your own apartment!All your new clothes,and things will be there!"
Oh yeah the Ranch would be Aunt Kary's Small old house with tons of land,and the brand new barn they built for her cows,and other farm animals.
Just great.I'm living with cows.

"Thanks Aunt Kary,"I gave her a faint smile unable to hide my misery.
She glanced at me sideways as she pulled into a gravel road.
"Oh Kayla I'm sorry.I forgot this was a punishment for you.I know how much you loved your town.I do think your moms overreacting,but I didn't want to turn down the chance to see you.You're going to love it here.I'm trying to make your stay as comfortable as possible,"

She took one hand off the wheel and patted me on the lap.
Oh Gosh I'm making her feel bad.
"It's okay Aunt Kary.It's not your fault.Sorry this is just a lot to take in."
She nodded then her face lit up into a huge smile.

"Okay good,well here we are.Let's get you into you're room.I want you to see that first!"
I looked out the window and sure enough we were pulling up to her old two story house.
I was like most ranches with the porch that rapped around the whole house,porch swing,and tons of flowers lining the house..And dogs.

"The yes the boys have come out to greet you!"
Yes her boys.Jaw breaker,Kenny(Yes she named him after Kenny chesney),and Locks.
Jaw breakers named that because hes a evil ass dog and likes to break squirrels jaws.Locks is named that because he use to break through all his doggy doors when they were locked by breaking the locks off.They are evil geniuses like me.
Jaw breaker is a a creamy colored pit bull,Kenny is a White and brown German shepherd,and Locks is a Golden retriever.
Locks is my favorite.

At the sight of her unruly dogs I leaped out of the truck,and went for Locks.
"Hey Locks come here boy!"I beckoned for him.
At the sound of his name he growled.
I stuck my hand out,and let him sniff it.He was hesitant,but once he got my sent he leaped at me,and started licking my face.
"Good boy old locks,"I laughed.
"Well someone remembers you!"Aunt Kary giggled.

Okay so I'll admit I have missed Locks.Mom won't let me get a dog,so When I was six around the time I still visited The ranch Aunt Kary Got me locks.I was in love with him.
"Well why don't we wrap this up,and take you to see your new room."
With one last look I followed Kary to see my new home.
Okay so I might be able to stomach this place for a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so sorry if it sucks,but I had little time to make this chapter,and I had to get the dogs in the story!Comments make me want to update.FYI:)Thanks!