I Only See You in My Dreams

Strong Will

The most passionate kiss I have ever had ended abruptly.

"I can't take you now Adam." My heart sunk into my chest; he didn't want me.
Reacting to my crestfallen expression, Leon tugged at my chin until our eyes were connected.

"I want you Adam," he pointed to his pants as proof, "but I want this to be right, can I take you out tomorrow night?"
Leon didn't want a quick hot fuck in his living room, he wanted to make love to someone he had a relationship with, even if it took him longer.
I realized I wanted that too.

After that, we awkwardly stood up, and I decided it was time for me to go home. It was already 3 in the afternoon, and I had plenty of editing and processing to do.

Keeping myself busy that afternoon helped me steer clear of thinking about Leon, and what he could bring, but as 8 o' clock came around, I had worked until I was ahead for once. sighing tiredly, I picked up my coat and took my car home.

After I ate and remembered to water my neglected ficus, I filled my claw-footed bathtub and soaked my frail body. As I slowly sank in, thoughts entered my head.

I could barely believe Leon wanted to waste his time with me, that he wanted to actually treat me right, when he could have taken me on his couch, effortlessly. I was honored.
I was extremely nervous about our date tomorrow, but I knew with him it could never become boring. I wondered if going on a date with another boy would be any different, but I realized I barely had any experience with girls, I should just approach this as a completely new experience. which it is.
Most of all, I feared going out in public with Leon. I could never be embarrassed to be in his presence, but I was wary of people's reaction to two men together. I had convinced myself that the general population was nothing like m high school bullies, but I was not sure.

Toweling off and putting on some boxer briefs, I was not surprised to find myself rolling in bed restless and tented, with leon filling my mind's eye.
♠ ♠ ♠
hey guys, if it isn't too much trouble, I ask that you check out my other story, "Leaving it All Behind" I'd like to know if I should continue it. thank you for your time.

PS: no boysex. I'm evil ;)