Loving You Is Dangerous

Chapter 1

Cackling and loud hysterical laughter erupted from behind the small door where I was concealed. I pounded as hard as humanly possible on it, using all the energy I had to free myself of the retched thing.
I once again, had been shoved to the small insides of a locker.
“Let me out! NOW!” I screamed and continued thrashing about the innards of the locker,
“We only just put you in there! Why spoil the fun now moron?!” a cold harsh voice replied my terrified screams.

As usual, I found myself inside there for at least an hour, impatiently waiting for the owner to come and release me.
And as usual, I was released and laughed at for being shoved inside.

I trudged down the corridor to wash my bloody aching hands. This was a daily ritual for me… Shoved in a locker, pound on the door til my fists bleed, get let out and laughed at and wash the blood off of my hands.
I slammed myself through the bathroom door to be met by the most horrific sight in my life.
There was blood, lots of blood. It was smeared across the mirrors and puddles of the red liquid of life were seeping across the floor.
The victim of this horror was my attacker. The guy whom always put me in that damned locker.
His murderer stooped above him. His long lank hair was down to his shoulders. He was dressed in clothes that looked like they came from the 1700’s. He turned abruptly to stare at me.
Blood dripped from two long yellowish fangs and his eyes burned red.
It was then I knew that I was about to be brutally murdered like my fellow student. I was going to die.